Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Desert Storm 2008...Who's in??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/178319-desert-storm-2008-whos.html)

thisistank 01-25-2008 04:44 PM

Desert Storm 2008...Who's in???

3 Attachment(s)
Only three months away from one of the best poker runs in the country. This year is going to be better than ever. The organizers have re-vamped the schedule to allow for a jam packed 3 day event including a shoot out LOTO style!

For those that have come out before, hope to see you again. For those that have wanted to make it but haven't, this will be the year to do it!

Looks like DS-08 is going to be better than ever!

LakeracerLLC
presents the 2008
Desert Storm Charity Poker Run
April 24,25,26 2008

New event schedule for 2008!!
Thursday Street Party
Friday Poker Run
Saturday - Shoot Out LOTO style!

To sign up visit http://lakeracerllc.com/

TSPM 01-25-2008 04:47 PM

We will be there as always........FUN RUN :D:D

thisistank 01-25-2008 04:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Just remember, by signing up, you're contibuting to a great cause!

Jim and the lakeracer team work very hard to make sure that monies raised (besides paying for the poker run) go to our troops via troop packages. The poker run is directly in contact with Mrs. Karen Gill who runs the "Troopps Now and Tomorrow Inc". An organization that sends comfort packages to our troops over seas. Also last year (as with every year) Marines were present on poker run day to represent those this cause is for and to give thanks to the poker run entrants.

This year (as with last) there will be information provided that will allow attendees (or those not attending) to give donations directly to Karens organization on top of the poker run entry.

I always stress this prior to every DS run. Whether you plan to run the poker run or just spectate it is highly appreciated that all "involved" register. Again, not only does it go to an awesome cause it also helps keep this great event that we've all come to love going stronger every year. Putting on a poker run of this magnitude is not cheap in the slightest with the permits, safety boats/divers/helicopers, poker run photo copter, insurance, etc. If you enjoy this run, show your support by signing up.

thisistank 01-25-2008 04:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
few more pics...

PhantomChaos 01-25-2008 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2420874)
Just remember, by signing up, you're contibuting to a great cause!

If you enjoy this run, show your support by signing up.

Hey.......good idea Tank! You should do that!!!!!!! :D :D

Westcoast 01-25-2008 04:57 PM

Westcoast is in!!

Tank

I'm in and can't wait! We are bringing my buddies fountain up and staying at the nauticia. Can't wait to check out your gun...
Eddie

NICKM 01-25-2008 06:11 PM

It will be year #3 for me. Those pic have me salivating! Can't wait
-Nick

thisistank 01-26-2008 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2420886)
Hey.......good idea Tank! You should do that!!!!!!! :D :D

We don't actually run the poker run. We enjoy watching all the eye candy. However, I do sign up to support the run every year. I believe it's YOU that has not signed up the last few years.:eek::evilb:

LakeRacer 01-26-2008 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2421834)
We don't actually run the poker run. We enjoy watching all the eye candy. However, I do sign up to support the run every year. I believe it's YOU that has not signed up the last few years.:eek::evilb:

That' because several years ago I found his wallet and took all of his money and credit cards before I returned it to him :D:evilb::evilb:

thisistank 01-26-2008 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by LakeRacer (Post 2421905)
That' because several years ago I found his wallet and took all of his money and credit cards before I returned it to him :D:evilb::evilb:

Did you happen to get the black AMEX off of Nort? I have a few purchases in mind for that card!:D

Art, I understand you're back onboard this year? True?