Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Goldigger At Louisville Boat Show >

Goldigger At Louisville Boat Show

Notices

Goldigger At Louisville Boat Show

Old 01-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the people that evaluate a boat and can't even afford the rudder. Yet they say negative things about it. If you look at the person that started this thread has not even spent the money to be a member here

Last edited by bgchuby01; 01-30-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

How much is a rudder anyway?
Old 01-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Banned

in this case 2 million
Old 01-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
I love the people that evaluate a boat and can't even afford the rudder. Yet they say negative things about it. If you look the person that started this thread has not even spent the money to be a member here
My comments were steered towards OL allowing a work in progess to be in full view of the buying public possibly giving those that know what they are looking at a false impression of their quality. Have you seen the bottom of Gold Digger? It is not a reflection of OL's high standard of quality. This is not a negative comment on OL or their product, but on the display of a specific boat that is for sale at a show. And I'm sure I could afford the rudder if I mortgage my house and sell my left kidney.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Banned

I helped to load the boat onto the trailer last year for the miami boat show at the factory and the bottom looked pretty good then. I still can't afford the rudder, but I can afford to buy a drink and a toast to gatorone for stepping up and building it.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
I helped to load the boat onto the trailer last year for the miami boat show at the factory and the bottom looked pretty good then. I still can't afford the rudder, but I can afford to buy a drink and a toast to gatorone for stepping up and building it.
It has obviously undergone some surgery since then looking for the right combination to get the expected speeds out of the hull. No doubt, It is an impressive piece of equipment. You have to toast anyone willing to step up and try new things.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

apparently I pissed bgchuby01 off with my original post somehow. You obviously didn't read where I said I thought the boat was awsome but I expected for the money it may not have been up to par. In fact I can't probably afford the rudder but I don't have too! The guy that bought it will have to live with that. And no I am not a "paying member" because I can't sit around all day and play on this great website like others but I have been around here awhile. theres no need to attack me!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Banned

I am not attacking you personally, it just seems that the people on this site that do the most complaining about other boats are the ones that are on this site for free.. As for being on this site alot, I drive for a living and as your boat is behind me at 70mph I am typing this thread and steering with both hands typing.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Banned

sweet and sour sauce mounted on the steering wheel. Pretty soon everyone will think I am a china man instead of an adoped son of lucky strike
Old 01-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Registered

again, i don't know why you think I was complaining. I saw a 2 million dollar boat in a "BOAT SHOW" with a SALE sticker on it and I thought that is was strange that there were numerous flaws in the hull, thats all. If I had known it was a running plug as someone on here called it or a prototype then I would understand. But that still does not warrant the 2 million dollar price for a used boat with flaws...............................or does it. i can't afford it....................can you?

Quick Reply: Goldigger At Louisville Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.