Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default hi-tech trailers

any info good or bad?

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o20346-en.html
Old 01-31-2008, 08:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are only going to tow around town then any I beam trailer will work. If you are going to tow (I mean pay me to bring your boat from Ohio to Miami) then you need a myco or something similar
Old 01-31-2008, 08:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

I have one for my boat. It's a 15,000lb one with elec/hyd disk brakes. With the upgrades and radial tires, it was about $7500.Bigchubby is right on.

I payed extra and had them build it with full length I-beams (I hate the look when they stop at the back of the third axle) and a removable drive guard. I wouldn't be afraid to trailer it a long distance with this trailer, but if it was going to be more than once or twice a year.... Myco would be my choice. My boat sits on the lift during the season (unless it's broken) and on the trailer during the winter.
Attached Thumbnails hi-tech trailers-trailerdone10.jpeg   hi-tech trailers-trailerdone11.jpeg  

Last edited by OldSchool; 01-31-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

what about s fla trailer behind oso hq?...

and yes u will be towing it
Old 01-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Banned

don't know about that trailer, you need to ask greg. As far as towing for you, My company forbids me from towing boats for gay guys from ohio
Old 01-31-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
don't know about that trailer, you need to ask greg. As far as towing for you, My company forbids me from towing boats for gay guys from ohio
Charge him double Jeff, Cashbar is paying for the boat to be delivered to Fla so he can finally get out on the water...

and sunbath in the nude
Old 01-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Banned

thats an Idea, but then there are two gay guys
Old 01-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

i have seen all the trailers mentioned above and agree with bgchuby01. if you are towing alot of distance buy a myco . remember you get what you pay for.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

I bought a Hi Tech and thought it was a good trailer I towed the bullet from Sarasota to Lake Cumberland and it towed great. I bought it through "Allison Marine" Bill I think was his name he was around here a few years back calling them Allison Trailers he was full of it, he promised me all kinds of stuff and never delivered after figuring out that Hi Tech built the trailer and getting there phone number they were great to deal with and took care of any issues I had.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by CigBoat
I bought a Hi Tech and thought it was a good trailer I towed the bullet from Sarasota to Lake Cumberland and it towed great. I bought it through "Allison Marine" Bill I think was his name he was around here a few years back calling them Allison Trailers he was full of it, he promised me all kinds of stuff and never delivered after figuring out that Hi Tech built the trailer and getting there phone number they were great to deal with and took care of any issues I had.
I bought mine right after that. That guy Bill was getting people to order them from him (Allison Hi-Tech) and then ordering the trailers from Hi-Tech. I just bypassed him and had a good experience.

Quick Reply: hi-tech trailers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.