Like Tree0Likes

Southbound and down Miami Boat show

Reply
Old 02-13-2008, 06:55 AM
  #1
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
klaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: McHenry IL /Duck Key FL
My Boats: 1989 Cigarette Bullet cig 20 resto mod
Posts: 2,201
Default Southbound and down Miami Boat show

leaving for plane now will be having Stone Crab at Joes tonight

YaaHoo
__________________
Kept the Bullet and the condo and joined the cig 20 restoration club.
klaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:38 AM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca
My Boats: 1980 scarab S-type
Posts: 951
Default

Eastbound and down....right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Westcoast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:56 AM
  #3
Registered
 
TSPM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ~ Long Island ~ NY
My Boats: PREMIER PERFORMANCE BOAT DEALERSHIP
Posts: 3,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaw View Post
leaving for plane now will be having Stone Crab at Joes tonight

YaaHoo
I love that place ...... hate the long wait time though
TSPM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:30 AM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin Center, Oh
Posts: 35
Default

I've never been there. Guess I'll have to try it on Sat.
Franksmarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
  #5
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Sydwayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Worldwide
My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.
Posts: 21,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franksmarine View Post
I've never been there. Guess I'll have to try it on Sat.
Get take out. You will have your food in 45 minutes or less as opposed to a 4 hour wait for a table.
Sydwayz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:23 PM
  #6
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
pkspx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 1,218
Default

Weather is crappy for the last few days, we lost power last night wide spread they said. Still stormy, boat show weekend is looking good though.
pkspx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:17 PM
  #7
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
klaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: McHenry IL /Duck Key FL
My Boats: 1989 Cigarette Bullet cig 20 resto mod
Posts: 2,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkspx View Post
Weather is crappy for the last few days, we lost power last night wide spread they said. Still stormy, boat show weekend is looking good though.
crap I am stuck on runway in charlotte they say one hour till take of at leastvyou think they would break out drinks but no!!!!!
__________________
Kept the Bullet and the condo and joined the cig 20 restoration club.
klaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:23 PM
  #8
Registered
 
hammer01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NORTHERN ILLINOIS
My Boats: SOLD!!!
Posts: 1,008
Default

Klaw, you are leaving us here for all the snowy shixxy weather so it serves you right to have to sit on the runway. I might go grab a beer out of the office fridge just to spite you!!! That is a b.s. rule too that they are not allowed to serve alcohol until they get into the air. I talked to my buddy Harold from Oklahoma and he is on his way down tomorrow I believe and so is Big Rick from the CPC. You guys will all run into each other I am sure when you hit the Cig booth. Be safe and have a great time. BTW, we are in Edgebrook so I think we are only a short distance away from McHenry, we'll have to have a cold one some time. Hammer
hammer01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:46 PM
  #9
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
pkspx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 1,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaw View Post
crap I am stuck on runway in charlotte they say one hour till take of at leastvyou think they would break out drinks but no!!!!!
daym, lol sucks!

Oh thank god it is finally sunny! Headed to the dock to run the boat to lighthouse point then to Shooters. You guys have a safe trip down!
pkspx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:16 AM
  #10
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
klaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: McHenry IL /Duck Key FL
My Boats: 1989 Cigarette Bullet cig 20 resto mod
Posts: 2,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer01 View Post
Klaw, you are leaving us here for all the snowy shixxy weather so it serves you right to have to sit on the runway. I might go grab a beer out of the office fridge just to spite you!!! That is a b.s. rule too that they are not allowed to serve alcohol until they get into the air. I talked to my buddy Harold from Oklahoma and he is on his way down tomorrow I believe and so is Big Rick from the CPC. You guys will all run into each other I am sure when you hit the Cig booth. Be safe and have a great time. BTW, we are in Edgebrook so I think we are only a short distance away from McHenry, we'll have to have a cold one some time. Hammer

yes I talked to Kevin yesterday and will be seeing the OKlahoma group tonight

where is edgebrook at cant seem to find on the map?
__________________
Kept the Bullet and the condo and joined the cig 20 restoration club.

Last edited by klaw; 02-14-2008 at 09:19 AM.
klaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
TSPM
General Boating Discussion
21
02-28-2006 10:11 AM
ratman
General Boating Discussion
5
01-15-2006 01:37 PM
Steet
General Boating Discussion
1
12-15-2002 01:48 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.