Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Miami Show - Please post pictures >

Miami Show - Please post pictures

Notices

Miami Show - Please post pictures

Old 02-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Got to meet the two men that make it happen.
Also met Linda at the factory, and we were treated like old friends by all. It was a great experience to meet them all.
After seeing how the boats are built, my wife even commented "Now I understand why you wanted to buy a Pantera"
Attached Thumbnails Miami Show - Please post pictures-me-jo.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-me-pepe.jpg  
Old 02-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlessbob
Thanks. I cannot see the pics but I have a buddie that can. I just got back from his house and I have to say thanks to you guys for posting the pics you have. BUT!!! you would lead me to believe that there is nothing other than Outer Limits NT MTI and the rest of the super high dollar boats there, Come on there has to more there than that. Jay boat, whats up with the super wide pics? Nice job but what a pain in the azz. Thanks 311fr for letting me know there is more to see I guess I need to go back and look at them.

Fly your happy ass down there and take all the pics you want of the inflatable raft section of the show! Jay only posts pics of "Offshore Performance Boats" since we ARE on "OFFSHOREONLY".

Thanks for the pics Jay! You're good with that camera.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee

Fly your happy ass down there and take all the pics you want of the inflatable raft section of the show! Jay only posts pics of "Offshore Performance Boats" since we ARE on "OFFSHOREONLY".

If I'm not mistaken, Jay also managed to slip in a picture of one of the hotties down there so, it's not only Offshore Performance Boats...
Great Pics Jay!
And yes - Fly your happy azz down to take pics of the Bayliners if that's what you're interested in.
There was much better to see at the show.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where's the shop ?
Old 02-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee

Go BLEE
Old 02-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Registered

great pics keep them coming
Old 02-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Registered

nice stuff
Attached Thumbnails Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-020.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-021.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-024.jpg  

Old 02-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-026.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-027.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-028.jpg  

Old 02-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Registered

more more more
Attached Thumbnails Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-025.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-032.jpg   Miami Show - Please post pictures-boat-show-033.jpg  

Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 PM
my00b16si

just look for your thoughts on the new 43zr and the challenger pinin farina, great show and pic everyone keep em coming

Quick Reply: Miami Show - Please post pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.