Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honest Miami Boat Show Results (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180167-honest-miami-boat-show-results.html)

marineclean 02-18-2008 09:32 PM

Honest Miami Boat Show Results

After many hard weeks of work the show is finally over. I know that attendance was down this year and I can only imagine it's the economy. The displays were all excellent in the performance boat class and everyone was ready to sell.

Myself and Natasha were there to help the manufactures and put a lot of faces with names. We had a chance to go by Gino's shop and take a look at the Mercedes Boat and hear of his new adventures. We also had a great time at the OSO Party, OL Dinner and Cigarette party. I know that many of us will also spend tomorrow tearing our booths down and loading the trailers, so the funs not over with yet. We enjoyed visiting with everyone and even all the hard work that went into polishing many of the display boats. I smile everytime I see a good shine on top of excellent fiberglass work. We appreciate everyone stopping by the booth and Jim from Top Notch lending a hand. I also would like to thank Danny at Swipes for helping a brother out!

We still have a few more stops before we get back home, so on the road again and I'll try to get some more pics.

Donnie

marineclean 02-18-2008 09:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A couple from the other thread.

Cash Bar 02-18-2008 09:41 PM

It was a pleasure to meet the both of you. Keep me posted on your travels.

Thanks again for the rags.

BillR 02-19-2008 08:11 AM

Who won the lifeline jacket?

Blue by You 02-19-2008 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by BillR (Post 2450599)
Who won the lifeline jacket?

I was told it was the guy with the fierce allegiance boat? :D:D:D

Donnie, was good to meet you. My buddy thanks you as well for returning his Gold Amex. I forced him to pay that night because of it!

handfulz28 02-19-2008 10:07 AM

Hey Donnie, sorry I didn't get to meet you two personally, but Jim hooked me up with some Leverage products. Thanks for coming down.

JIMB 02-21-2008 12:49 PM

The offical winner of the Lifeline jacket was Michael Otten from Florida. A fellow brother here on OSO. It was nice to have the chance to meet some of you here on OSO. I would like to thank everyone who stopped by to participate in the drawing.

Strip Poker 388 02-21-2008 01:44 PM

Donnie did you drive straight thru to Miami?

marineclean 02-21-2008 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2454494)
Donnie did you drive straight thru to Miami?

:D Not this time.

Stayed over by Lake City and finished up the next morning.

Strip Poker 388 02-21-2008 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2454901)
:D Not this time.

Stayed over by Lake City and finished up the next morning.

that would of been a long ride:D