Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big thanks to IMAX !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180209-big-thanks-imax.html)

OldSchool 02-19-2008 12:10 PM

Big thanks to IMAX !!!

1 Attachment(s)
Bruce,
I got home from Miami late last night (this morning) and the picture that you did for us was here. It turned out great!!!!

Thanks so much. It was a great thrill for Nancy and I to be involved in the races, even in such a small way, but this picture is going to look great on the "wall of boating memories" in my garage. Also thanks to the OPA and the CBPBA for letting us be the pace boat for the weekend. We had a great time!!!

Craig

jayboat 02-19-2008 03:51 PM

Bruce is the man.

The smoke matches your paint... was that a special order?:D

Very nice shot... the transparent letters make the title feel more like a part of the picture. way cool.

OldSchool 02-20-2008 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2451248)
Bruce is the man.

The smoke matches your paint... was that a special order?:D

Very nice shot... the transparent letters make the title feel more like a part of the picture. way cool.

You would have to ask Bruce about the color of the smoke. I remember the smoke being orange, so I'm not really sure what you are asking....

Spicy 02-20-2008 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2452374)
You would have to ask Bruce about the color of the smoke. I remember the smoke being orange, so I'm not really sure what you are asking....

So is the color of your boat dumba$$............:D:hitfan::evilb:

OldSchool 02-20-2008 09:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Spicy (Post 2452395)
So is the color of your boat dumba$$............:hitfan::evilb:

:Whatever::D:evilb: I'm still a little groggy....You?

Spicy 02-20-2008 09:22 AM

Actually Just coming around.....

OldSchool 03-11-2008 12:54 PM

Bruce,
Did you receive the check that I sent you????

It's been three weeks....CASH IT!!!:D:D:D

PhantomChaos 03-11-2008 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2450932)
Bruce,
I got home from Miami late last night (this morning) and the picture that you did for us was here. It turned out great!!!!

Thanks so much. It was a great thrill for Nancy and I to be involved in the races, even in such a small way, but this picture is going to look great on the "wall of boating memories" in my garage. Also thanks to the OPA and the CBPBA for letting us be the pace boat for the weekend. We had a great time!!!

Craig

That's a great pic Craig.....is Nancy holding up a piece of crap that blew off from one of your motors........and the rest of you are looking at the tow boat coming to tow you? :D

imax 03-11-2008 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2480336)
Bruce,
Did you receive the check that I sent you????

It's been three weeks....CASH IT!!!:D

Craig

OK OK OK ... one OK for each week :D I just wanted to make sure you were REALLY happy with the photo... not just blowin smoke :evilb: :evilb:

Seasons comin... see you in Ocean City,

Bruce

OldSchool 03-12-2008 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2481087)
That's a great pic Craig.....is Nancy holding up a piece of crap that blew off from one of your motors........and the rest of you are looking at the tow boat coming to tow you? :D

See post #5 for a special message.:D

Originally Posted by imax (Post 2481144)
Craig

OK OK OK ... one OK for each week :D I just wanted to make sure you were REALLY happy with the photo... not just blowin smoke :evilb: :evilb:

Seasons comin... see you in Ocean City,

Bruce

Thanks again Bruce.