Best Place To List A 29 Fountain Fever 4 Sale >

Best Place To List A 29 Fountain Fever 4 Sale

Notices

Best Place To List A 29 Fountain Fever 4 Sale

Old 02-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Place To List A 29 Fountain Fever 4 Sale

This market sucks for boat sales! I have an extremely clean 2002 29' fountain fever (60 hours) for sale that is absolutely the cheapest and cleanest on the market and can not give it away at 65k. What is the best websites or advertisements to list this boat. I have had a lot of lookers on OSO but no real buyers with money. Will be listing on usedboats.com and boattraderonline.com today any other suggests would be appreciated. I have it listed with lake cumberland marine but they dont seem to want to advertise the boat except for website. So, i have pulled the listing from them. I have called shogren to list it, but never got a returned phone call. Is the market and sales that good for this guys that they dont need to advertise or return phones calls.???? Thanks chris
Old 02-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.Yachtworld.com
Old 02-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 518 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
This market sucks for boat sales! I have an extremely clean 2002 29' fountain fever (60 hours) for sale that is absolutely the cheapest and cleanest on the market and can not give it away at 65k. What is the best websites or advertisements to list this boat. I have had a lot of lookers on OSO but no real buyers with money. Will be listing on usedboats.com and boattraderonline.com today any other suggests would be appreciated. I have it listed with lake cumberland marine but they dont seem to want to advertise the boat except for website. So, i have pulled the listing from them. I have called shogren to list it, but never got a returned phone call. Is the market and sales that good for this guys that they dont need to advertise or return phones calls.???? Thanks chris
You mean, BESIDES the OSO General Discussion like you just did for free therefore breaking the rules?
Old 02-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

www.eBay.com
Old 02-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

Pretty sure this is his paid ad.

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o17992-en.html

It's winter!!!!!! Little to nothing is selling except at the boat shows.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Man even though I like them - I think that the Patriot graphics are tough to sell. You have to really like it.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Call Matthew Smith at PeformanceBoatBrokerage.com. He is the Fountain maven. 731-607-1159 and tell him I told you to call.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by apppedigree
Man even though I like them - I think that the Patriot graphics are tough to sell. You have to really like it.
I agree, all that blue in the back makes the boat look short and fatAt least to me it doesn't look as sleek as the rest.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Call Matthew Smith at PeformanceBoatBrokerage.com. He is the Fountain maven. 731-607-1159 and tell him I told you to call.
I don't know how much help Matthew will be with your 29', I spoke with him about a month ago to get mine listed and supplied him with pictures and other pertinent information but haven't heard anything back or had it listed with him.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with asking members valid questions about what they think is the best way to sell a boat when your not getting any real interest through the classifieds.

It would be one thing to post all of the information and pic's of your boat in the General Boating Discussion area and a totally different thing to ask simple questions.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Registered

Thanks for the responses. I thought Yacthworld was for dealers only?

Quick Reply: Best Place To List A 29 Fountain Fever 4 Sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.