Help Airtime get his knee!!!! >

Help Airtime get his knee!!!!

Notices

Help Airtime get his knee!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Arti sent and you know im behind you 110% anythign you need you know where to find me and you always have a place on my Velocity anytime
-Mike
thanks Mike I hope to get it done other wise the boat will be out back waiting for someone to steal chit again march 5th will be a year since donnas dad died, and my boat stuff getting riped off.wish I didn't have to spend the money at xmass on oil instead of that carb. I just want this done so I can have a life back work and get my boat together this is a nightmare for sure its good I don't own any guns cause when I got that call saying it was called off I would of shot my self
Old 03-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Registered

done... hope for your succes..
Old 03-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Arti I am headed up to Maine on Thursday Evening early Friday if my week goes well. If you want to go up and get away for a couple let me know you are more then welcome to come up. Stairs start to go in this weekend!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

just fired off a round to that link from jon...good luck and hope it helps you!

eric
Old 03-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

send, good luck
Old 03-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Registered

Red face

thanks guys I sent her one too. told her if shes got some time call me my email is missing from my page on the computer theres no mail spot after help or tools its missing art ps does anyone know how to find the title mail

Last edited by AIR TIME; 03-03-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: e not o unless your slurring words which I do.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Done. Hope it helps. Good luck man. Sometimes bad press is what's needed to get someone (some company) to pony up and honor their obligations.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just sent a detailed messgae. Hang in the Artie!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sent!

Good luck Arti!
Dave

What I sent:

A good friend of mine is getting blacklisted from his workers comp insurance company for a knee replacement. Can you see if there is anything you can do to help him out? It looks like quite a battle has developed between him, the Dr. and AIG. This is not fair and AIG should be outed for what they are doing!

Thanks in advance!

Dave Powell
Old 03-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Registered

thanks guys , I went to my pain doctor today he was pissed, the trouble now is he moved me up to a 30mg oxycode for pain from the 15mg. thats like 6 percs at once and my knee pain is still 4 to 5 and my other knee is getting bad to. I just want this done and was hoping to get to work on making designs for custom rugs which is on hold until this operation is done. I wanted to get my boat back together and hoped to race some races but its to late again this season. its a nightmare, if anyone told me 4yrs ago they would drag this out this long I not have made a deal with them. I let them screw me out of my left knee cause they said they would fix my right and wanted me to work part time so I said fine but did not do much work because of the pain. I better go I am dizzie and not making scent just thanks from the bottem of my heart for your help. it will be a year on the 5th that we lost donna's father and I wonder if it was from going crazy that day when I found out the boat got broken in to and the drive and steering carb msd all the chit they took this year has been a nightmare, but hanging with, jon,biggus, gerry, mike and a few more from here keeps me going. sorry if I sound like a whiner. also thanks to JC FOR THE STEERING RAMS, AND BIG BLOCK BILLY FOR THE DRIVE RAMS. maybethis fall I will be working get the rest put it together. at lest it has a alarm on it now not much left to steel. thanks again for putting up with me OSO ROCKS!

Quick Reply: Help Airtime get his knee!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.