Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details?? >

Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??

Notices

Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??

Old 03-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

didnt he take motors out of a customers boat to race then put a blown motor back in the customers boat? is this the person?
Old 03-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Just to clarify a few things:

1. Premier Performance Marine IS NOT affiliated in any way to Passport Marine; it is an independent company directly certified by Formaula as its service center. We lease space from Hi-Lift Marina.

2. Chris Flood is the person accused of taking motors from Extreme Marine and racing them....that has no connection to Premier Performance Marine.

3. Premier Performance Marine is doing very well and former Passport customers are very satisfied with our service and customer relations. Many customers have actually offered to contact Formula and express their happiness in writing.

4. Premier Performance Marine has no ties to Chris Flood.

5. Premier Performance Marine has been awarded a full Mercury/Mercruiser dealership and we have hired additional Mercury certified technicians to do Mercury warranty work.

6. Within the new month, Premier Performance Marine will be selling Mercury and Mercruiser parts to OSO members at a discount with a mere confirmation of the OSO screen name.

Thank you to all that have supported me in my new venture. I am striving to make the company known as a first class service operation where customer service is second to none. I am also a consumer, therefore I am using my experience as such and applying it to this venture as a part of its business model.

Here's a few pictures of the operation.

Frank Areces
Attached Thumbnails Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??-ppm-promo.jpg   Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??-pics_from_the_shop_001%5B1%5D.jpg   Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??-pics_from_the_shop_012%5B1%5D.jpg  

Old 03-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thedonz
Just to clarify a few things:

1. Premier Performance Marine IS NOT affiliated in any way to Passport Marine; it is an independent company directly certified by Formaula as its service center. We lease space from Hi-Lift Marina.

2. Chris Flood is the person accused of taking motors from Extreme Marine and racing them....that has no connection to Premier Performance Marine.

3. Premier Performance Marine is doing very well and former Passport customers are very satisfied with our service and customer relations. Many customers have actually offered to contact Formula and express their happiness in writing.

4. Premier Performance Marine has no ties to Chris Flood.

5. Premier Performance Marine has been awarded a full Mercury/Mercruiser dealership and we have hired additional Mercury certified technicians to do Mercury warranty work.

6. Within the new month, Premier Performance Marine will be selling Mercury and Mercruiser parts to OSO members at a discount with a mere confirmation of the OSO screen name.

Thank you to all that have supported me in my new venture. I am striving to make the company known as a first class service operation where customer service is second to none. I am also a consumer, therefore I am using my experience as such and applying it to this venture as a part of its business model.

Here's a few pictures of the operation.

Frank Areces
Very Nice Frank,

got any good outboard guys down there, I need one

Rick
Old 04-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Rick. Give me a call if you need my help.

Frank
Old 04-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered

Thanks Rick. Give me a call if you need my help.

Frank
Frank,

do ya got a Merc Outboard guy??

Rick
Old 04-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Frank,

do ya got a Merc Outboard guy??

Rick

Wazzup Rick,

Give Frank a call, I`m sure he can help you out.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYZ
Wazzup Rick,

Give Frank a call, I`m sure he can help you out.
Hey Albert,

Do ya got the #, I keep losing phones, and cant keep #'s

Rick
Old 04-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Registered

Chris, you chose this battle in a public forum:

Should I say how you didn't have a dime or credit to invest and yet how I offered you an equity position? Should I say how your credit was chit because of the judgments against you which I was assisting you in resolving, and the criminal prosecution you had pending at the time for grand theft, which I also got a lawyer friend of mine to assist you in dismissing? Should I say how you asked me to take you off the corporate documents because you were running from the judgment in Bermuda and in Miami? Should I say how you lied to me about having money to invest and you kept promising you were getting a loan for your "contribution"? Should I say how you were going to hide assets from your judgment creditors? Should I say why no one but me could put their name on the guarantees and how I was the only one that could give his social security number to establish credit at all the vendors? Should I say how from day one you started doing work on the side on company time and received thousands of dollars from Premier Customers who you did not give receipts to after receiving payments in cash? Should I say how no one at the company could reach you for hours on end day after day when I called asking for you? Should I say how you were obssessed with getting check writing authority on the bank account when there was no need for writing checks. Should I say how I repeatedly asked you to interview techs so we can get the work done efficiently and you blew me off? Should I say how I repeatedly asked you to send me the pictures of the shop you took so I could forward them to Mercury with our application and again you blew me off? Should I say how you set a meeting with me on the morning of last Thursday to discuss "partnership issues", then to meet with Hi-Lift and Passport Marine and yet in the wee hours of the morning you came into the office and stole our customer list, deleted our company files, sabotaged our computer in a feeble attempt to coerce me into re-negotiating with you. Should I say how you didn't show up for our meeting or the meeting we had set with Hi-Lift and Passport. Should I say how you didn't even have the courage to talk to me, man to man, before doing such an underhanded act? Should I say how you tried to steal customers from the company by contacting them via e-mail and copying them with the sorry memo you sent to Formula? Yeah, you didn't think I'd find out? Well, many of those customers have called us to tell us what you did, and then ask when they could bring their boats to Premier. Should I say how Formula management that you sent this memo to told me they had heard about your shady background. Should I say how you are misrepresenting things about the company to Formula and the customers? Should I say how those same people at Formula you sent this memo to have actually told customers that they are to deal only with Premier as its certified service center? Yeah, you should check on that. Should I say how customers who's boats you secretly took to other marinas to do work on have actually contacted us recently surprised at what you did? Should I say here how you started calling me Thursday afternoon surprised that I hadn't called you and denying you did anything wrong. Should I say how I had to tell you not to call me anymore or Adrian since you were driving him nuts too with your repeated calls? Should I say here everything Adrian told you about how your excuses for what you did made no sense? Really Chris, blaming it on your infant daughter, come on. Should I keep going Chris, because I was going to keep this out of this forum since you already have enough of a bad reputation here. My friend, you did me a favor by taking those steps. I was the only one who stood behind you, like a fool, when Tres and Martin Offshore accused you of stealing, when Tommy of Chief Engines accused you of stealing, when Larry at Extreme accused you of stealing, when the Bermuda bank accused you of not paying your loans and credit cards. Yeah, I was the only damn fool you had, bro, and this is your repayment. Go ahead and sue, do me the favor, then you will see what real litigation is about. You won't have any other fool represent you for free, or in exchange for work you never did.

You did this. I didn't go crying to Formula or our customers behind your back. But my friend, the truth always rises to the top. You obviously will never know what it is to deal with honest people.
Ouch!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Registered

So would now be a good or bad time to ask Chris Flood AGAIN to come clean on the five bills he has owed me for a year????
Old 08-08-2008, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
So would now be a good or bad time to ask Chris Flood AGAIN to come clean on the five bills he has owed me for a year????
What was that old saying about seeing which hand got filled first?

Quick Reply: Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.