Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181099-hi-lift-marina-service-dept-robbed-details.html)

LubeJobs42 02-29-2008 07:56 PM

Hi-Lift marina service dept robbed. Details??

I heard the service dept of Hilift marine was robbed the night before last. I guess they say it's an inside job. Over 35k in tools gone. Lots of malicious stuff done also. Anyone hear of anything?

Magicfloat 02-29-2008 10:07 PM

Would that be Premier Performance Marine,just set up to do Passport marine's Formula service? They posted here a couple week ago about their new operation. Sorry if they got ripped off,seemed like good guys

Cash Bar 03-01-2008 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by CanDo (Post 2466631)
Doesn't Chris Flood have something to do with them? The Donz might know what happened also(?).

My first thought....:(

thedonz 03-01-2008 03:06 PM

I will not air out dirty laundry on this forum. However, because this thread was started and it references my buisiness, yes, Premier Performance Marine was robbed of company property, work orders, customer lists and customer files. Its computer system was sabotaged and files deleted. Certain Passport tools were also taken although it is my understanding that it was not $35k. Passport will have to speak to that issue. A police report was made regarding the incident.

As of this past Thursday morning, Chris Flood is no longer associated with this company.

On a business note, Premier Performance Marine (PPM) is a totally separate entity; it is not the service department of Passport Marine. PPM is a factory certified service center for Formula boats.

XtremePowerboats.com 03-01-2008 03:13 PM

:evilb:
Frank ,contact me anytime @ 954-610-2260
Larry @ xtremepowerboats.com
or on my e mail [email protected]

Strip Poker 388 03-01-2008 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 2467278)
I will not air out dirty laundry on this forum. However, because this thread was started and it references my buisiness, yes, Premier Performance Marine was robbed of company property, work orders, customer lists and customer files. Its computer system was sabotaged and files deleted. Certain Passport tools were also taken although it is my understanding that it was not $35k. Passport will have to speak to that issue. A police report was made regarding the incident.

As of this past Thursday morning, Chris Flood is no longer associated with this company.

On a business note, Premier Performance Marine (PPM) is a totally separate entity; it is not the service department of Passport Marine. PPM is a factory certified service center for Formula boats.

Geez that sux,best of luck getting the property back and prosecuting the person.hope ya had a back up on the computer stuff

thedonz 03-01-2008 05:14 PM

Strip, the business hasn't skipped a beat. The back up was deleted as well, however, we already restored all the information. A small hiccup.

rchevelle71 03-01-2008 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 2467441)
Strip, the business hasn't skipped a beat. The back up was deleted as well, however, we already restored all the information. A small hiccup.

Frank,

if theres anything I can do to help, give a call. 954-254-0414.

Rick

Cash Bar 03-01-2008 10:12 PM

Frank, let me know if I can do anything. I will always owe ya'.

Greg