Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Brief Bout of post Insanity the other night (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/18111-brief-bout-post-insanity-other-night.html)

puder 02-15-2002 02:28 AM

Brief Bout of post Insanity the other night

FIrst lemme appologize. I had assumed that all the posts i made in the last few hours woudln't be transfered over to the new site. I am going to delete the crap ones out of the tech section. For those of you that weren't there i managed to "TAKE OVER" the tech section. ALl threads on the page were made by me and only me. I will be deleting them to make sure we can see real tech threads.

As for teh general Those i am going to leave as thre are to many to delete and they are a few pages back.

FOr those that didn't see go back to page 5, 6 or 7 and see how many posts i squeezed in during the last hours of the old baord. :D

Its must eb a 1 day post record over 250 close to 300 :D

Red Stripe 02-15-2002 02:32 AM

LMAO

We thought you were going haywire for sure!!!

I was trying to keep up with you:)

Tigger 02-15-2002 06:51 AM

i was thinking it was the little red and yellow, purple pills...he he he:D

Cord 02-15-2002 01:09 PM

Actually, newspeed has more posts per hour. Also has had a permanent effect on the board. But anyways, I was going to try the same thing, it's just that my new registration wasn't approved in time. Glad it was you, not me.:D

Laveyman 02-15-2002 01:32 PM

Finally came down from that bathtub crank you were using, eh Puder??? It was all done in the name of fun, and no one got hurt, except your keyboard!!! :D

puder 02-15-2002 05:43 PM

just that tech is all whacked out as a result. I was lookgin fro old threads on pertinent info and was havign trouble becasue my BS threads cluttered the place up.

blue thunder 02-15-2002 06:24 PM

I was on the ball with my anti puder battle plan. It was executed flawlessly and saved the tech section from near certain annilation by the evil doer puder bin ladin!! No need to worship me, I was only doing my duty. Glad all is well now. We can all rest at ease.

signed... the anti puder (BT)

PS. puder... you start that motor in your garage yet? I want to hear about that when you do!! Of course I'm just givin you sh^t on the post thing. Later yo,

Dave

packinair 02-15-2002 07:10 PM

don't forget about my post that started around 7ish and made it 12 pages by midnight

puder 02-16-2002 12:00 AM

BT the engine is still in the wearhouse. I am hopefully gonna move it next week. I am still waiting on my engine hoist so i can move it around without the forklift at the wearhouse. My neighbors are gonna ****!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Packin, that was quite a thread we broke the board!!!!!