Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks Dina and P.R.A. Magazine !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181122-thanks-dina-p-r-magazine.html)

Wardey 03-01-2008 07:57 AM

Thanks Dina and P.R.A. Magazine !!!

Thanks for article on Bob Burlingham. Very nice. As far as I know, you guy's have been the only mag to give him a tribute. Thank you. Bob was a very good friend of mine and every time I see his smile I can't beleive he is not with us anymore. Dave

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-02-2008 04:30 PM

That's great to see them do that Dave.

As you know I have Bob on the TRIBUTES PAGE of my site, but I wasn't sure if you were aware of the page dedicated to Bob. Click on Bob's photo and it will take you to the page.
I have decided to do this so that people can leave comments and photos that they would like to share to help carry on Bob's memory... Links to his other memorials have been added as well.

May God bless him.......

greeneydboatbabe 03-03-2008 09:19 AM

Hi Dave,

Bob was a super guy and his passing is a great loss to the world. I think I'm actually still in shock or denial. If you are in contact with Linda please give her my best.

Will I see you at the Miami race next month?

Hey Shark... nice to see you also have a tribute page for him on your site!

Ciao xxx Dina

R Addiction 03-03-2008 10:06 AM

Very Nice Dina. Hope to see you this season. :D

Wardey 03-03-2008 03:07 PM

Hey Dina, Probably not Miami but am trying to go to St. Cloud. Spoke with Linda last week. She was looking for pic's of Bob so I am going to upload all I have of Bob and send to her. Do you have any? Talked to Greg last week also. He was in Hawaii and is coming down here some time this month. Going to St. Cloud? Dave

Wardey 03-03-2008 03:07 PM

Thanks Sharkey. Very nice of you. Dave

O.C.Barry 03-04-2008 12:24 PM

Hi Dina

Wow Dina - I haven't seen you around in ages! Is your e-mail the same? Barry

greeneydboatbabe 03-04-2008 02:51 PM

Hi Dave,
The ones in the mag were from my personal file. Send me your email and I will be sure to pass them on to you or to Linda. Use either email from below:
[email protected] or
[email protected]

I don't think I will make St. Cloud, I have a friend in from Europe that weekend and I will be stuck in Miami with her. Will catch up with ya sooner or later! :-)

Hey Mikey,, nice to see you are using your real name around here now.. ha ha ha...! Hope the music and cabin repairs are keepin' ya busy!

Hey Barry,
Still around..just don't post... never have really! Still have same email as you can see from above.... Send me some news... Mindi does keep me posted on you though!

Enjoy the evening guys...!
xxx d

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-04-2008 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by greeneydboatbabe (Post 2469073)

Hey Shark... nice to see you also have a tribute page for him on your site!

Ciao xxx Dina

Originally Posted by Wardey (Post 2469558)
Thanks Sharkey. Very nice of you. Dave

Dave, Dina anytime...