Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tres Martin Performance School (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181185-tres-martin-performance-school.html)

TSPM 03-02-2008 06:58 AM

Tres Martin Performance School

We are looking at setting up a North East session with Tres in May......who would be interested in taking the class here on Long Island? It is open to anyone anywhere. We strongly suggest you bring your own boat for maximum benefit of the course. Not only will you learn many new techniques but you will also get more out of your boat and be much safer on the water as well. In addition most insurance carriers look favorably at participants who pass the course and are certified....that means lower insurance premiums for those who pass. Feel free to PM us or call (631) 724-8707 or email [email protected] if you are interested....class size is limited so the earlier the better before the class is full.

These area classes also are less money than one on ones and deeper discount are offered to Active Thunder and Nordic clients due to the NEW boat purchase on certain models get the class FREE but if you already own either of these manufacturers OR a brand that is set up with Tres Martin those discounts will also apply.

ROTAX454 03-02-2008 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by TSPM (Post 2467858)
These area classes also are less money than one on ones and deeper discount are offered to Active Thunder and Nordic clients due to the NEW boat purchase on certain models get the class FREE but if you already own either of these manufacturers OR a brand that is set up with Tres Martin those discounts will also apply.

What cost are we talking about here for a group or club to hold a class? What level of class would be taught? Minimum to maximum class size? Would there be Travel costs, lodging and per-deim involved for the class instructor?

TSPM 03-02-2008 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by ROTAX454 (Post 2467899)
What cost are we talking about here for a group or club to hold a class? What level of class would be taught? Minimum to maximum class size? Would there be Travel costs, lodging and per-deim involved for the class instructor?

That the reason for the thread ..... the more attendees the lower the cost and yes Tres expenses are dived through the group...in the end cheaper than going solo. I will post the max class size after I speak with Tres.

NASCAT 03-02-2008 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by TSPM (Post 2467858)
We are looking at setting up a North East session with Tres in May......who would be interested in taking the class here on Long Island? It is open to anyone anywhere. We strongly suggest you bring your own boat for maximum benefit of the course. Not only will you learn many new techniques but you will also get more out of your boat and be much safer on the water as well. In addition most insurance carriers look favorably at participants who pass the course and are certified....that means lower insurance premiums for those who pass. Feel free to PM us or call (631) 724-8707 or email [email protected] if you are interested....class size is limited so the earlier the better before the class is full.

Let me know if you should ever decide to offer a class to the SE (say Virginia, Carolinas, Georgia).

TSPM 03-02-2008 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by NASCAT (Post 2468005)
Let me know if you should ever decide to offer a class to the SE (say Virginia, Carolinas, Georgia).

The class is open to anyone who wants to come.......you should bring your boat so you need to haul it up to Long Island.......as of now we are not planning anything down south but maybe a local marina by you might. As stated you are welcome here to participate in our event.

bcschoe 03-02-2008 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by NASCAT (Post 2468005)

NASCAT,

We are looking at something in July on Lake Norman but like all other locations we need commitments from participants. Call or message me and we will put something together.

It also looks like we may end up having two separete New York/New Jersey dates in May.

Tres 03-03-2008 07:34 AM

And SML

socalstone 04-01-2008 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by bcschoe (Post 2468134)

We are looking at something in July on Lake Norman but like all other locations we need commitments from participants. Call or message me and we will put something together.

What are the dates you're considering on Lake Norman?
I'm seriously interested.

Tres 04-02-2008 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by socalstone (Post 2509695)
What are the dates you're considering on Lake Norman?
I'm seriously interested.

Dont delay sign up today.:D

socalstone 04-03-2008 01:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you have a date for Lake Norman?

I don't see one on the 08 schedule.