Notices

Boone Lake TN

Old 03-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boone Lake TN

Anybody from this area? INterested in some information about this area.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:38 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Fairly small upper East TN TVA lake. They will drop the water level a bunch in the winter. 130 miles of shoreline. Mostly fishing and pontoon boats with a few small crusiers thrown in. For our type boats look at Lake Cumberland in KY. If you are looking for a vacation home to own TN is hard to beat. I have 19 acres in Mountin City, TN. that we plan on building a get a way cabin on. 10 miles to Watauga Lake, 25 miles to Boone, NC., Bristol, VA., or Johnson City, TN.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

lived in johnson city tenn for 22 years about 4 miles from boone lake . great town, people are very friendly .small town attitude with all the same stuff the big cities got . i would'nt want to live any where else . keep my boat,a 442 baja in knoxville tenn,must larger lake not land locked . call me anytime 423 361 1003 for more info Revvrun
Old 03-03-2008, 04:46 AM
Registered

Thanks for the info. I have a close friend that runs a scrap yard in Bay Ciy Michigan that will be relocating to Johnson City area to run that scrap yard. He just purchased a 26' cruiser last year and wants to take it with. Looks like there are several lakes within 30 minutes of his job, so he's going to start looking at homes close to one of the lakes. I'll pass the info onto him and if you don't mind him calling, he may do that.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:48 AM
Registered

Thanks for the info. I have a close friend that runs a scrap yard in Bay City Michigan that will be relocating to Johnson City area to run that scrap yard. He just purchased a 26' cruiser last year and wants to take it with. Looks like there are several lakes within 30 minutes of his job, so he's going to start looking at homes close to one of the lakes. I'll pass the info onto him and if you don't mind him calling, he may do that.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

i bet i know the scrap yard. its 1/4 mile from my body shop tell him to call me. several smaller cruisers on boone lake. i kept a 30 ft searay on watague lake for 2 years before going bigger, then started boating on tenn river in knoxville . have friends who boat & live on boone lake. houseing is a buyers market with all the foreclosers. don't need a realty agent,just go to the banks and get a list of homes. be happy to show him around , know where all the good resturants are. .....revvrun..........
Old 03-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dukenrock
Anybody from this area? INterested in some information about this area.
I live on Boone Lake. If you need any info you can PM me, e-mail me, or call. Be more happy to help.

Chris Straub
423 854 0007
Old 03-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dukenrock
Thanks for the info. I have a close friend that runs a scrap yard in Bay City Michigan that will be relocating to Johnson City area to run that scrap yard. He just purchased a 26' cruiser last year and wants to take it with. Looks like there are several lakes within 30 minutes of his job, so he's going to start looking at homes close to one of the lakes. I'll pass the info onto him and if you don't mind him calling, he may do that.

Currently selling my house, 1750 sqare feet up stairs with 3 bedrooms 2 baths with lake view of the Boone's main channel. 1750 sq/ft finished basement with 1/2 bath, 1200 sq/ft man cave, and office/4 bedroom. 1/2 mile from Jay's Marina.