Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
HTM won't give back the deposit !!!!! >

HTM won't give back the deposit !!!!!

Notices

HTM won't give back the deposit !!!!!

Old 03-10-2002, 09:26 AM
FWK

I agree with Too Old. if you contracted for a boat and it is in production that is to bad. Your deposit gives the boat builder assurance that you are serious about having a boat built and if they start and you decide to back out they have something for their efforts. If there is a delay in production because of the trajic loss of family and the major entities of a company that does not give you the right to back out and get your deposit. If production has not started on your boat I would understand. Please post the specifics. Forrest

Old 03-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Fever500

I am sorry but this thread really hit a nerve with me.

After all the HTM crew has been through, the last thing they need is a couple of BOZOS posting crap like this on the Internet.

Old 03-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man you guys are right, stone better change his name to STONED
give those people at HTM a break, they deserve it. Mark
Old 03-10-2002, 10:36 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes definatly need more specifics on this one for sure. There are always two sides to every story so lets see if we can get some more info so we can all make a more edjucated judgement.

Jon
Old 03-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Fever500

Hehee.. Audio... you done spelt edjumecated wrong ... I thought it was kind of ironic.... that's all.

Really though. I am sure there is much more to each story if, in fact, they are remotely true. My whole issue is with the timing of it.

Old 03-10-2002, 10:47 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

The synapsis are still not conecting in my head. I will leave it as I was laughing my ass off when you pointed it out LOL the Irony that is my LIFE!!!! LOL

Jon
Old 03-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Registered

Is it possible that Stone does not know what happened to the HTM family????
Old 03-10-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

You are probably correct troutly, just trying to understand., and looking for the best in people. Sometimes it is very difficult.
Old 03-10-2002, 12:20 PM
GRH

I agree with TOO OLD... If you contracted to build the boat & its started.... its yours or lose the deposit.... maybe STONE is concerned with the quality of the boats being built since the tragedy.... and maybe I would be too.... but I'd have to give HTM the benefit of the doubt after what they've been through AND based on the reputation they've established for quality as well as performance... further... I'd be understanding about any possible delay as well... I've never meet anyone anymore passionate about thier boat then me... but it is a boat.... These people lost FAMILY.... STONE... tell us your WHOLE storey... or keep it to yourself.....

Old 03-10-2002, 12:51 PM
STONE

Thumbs down

We are very aware of what has happened to the HTM corporation, but our issues are still valid. My wife and I had a bad experience with the company and thought people should know. Our problem with the company stems back to August and we have waited patiently for resolution. We are still trying to resolve the matter with HTM .

They still have my $2000.00 deposit and We would like it back.

I agree they do have bigger fish to fry, so why dont they send back my deposit so we can both move on....

Quick Reply: HTM won't give back the deposit !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.