International Martine and Auto Investments

Notices

International Martine and Auto Investments

Old 03-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default International Martine and Auto Investments

Anyone ever hear of or do business with these guys?

http://www.nmiginc.com/
Old 03-03-2008, 01:44 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Buying or selling. Prices looked high on the monthly payment part.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

I haven't heard of them before. Just checking out some of the different ad's quite a few of them have "SOLD" in the comment line. It's strange that they are still listing them...

Just re-read the company info, looks like quite a few of these are loan assumption deals where you take over their existing payments. I've never done something like that but it is interesting.

Last edited by fountain4play; 03-03-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be VERY careful Tom.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Kind of reminds me of a "Countrywide" (Sub-Prime) for recreational vehicles...Doesn't look like a place to buy if you have good credit or the funds...
Old 03-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Registered

They try and hook up buyers with your boat, as long as you hold the note. Their "buyers" can't get financing so they look to you. I was called at least 10 times by differnet yahoo's in the same office, asking me to hold the note. They would have given me 10k down and 1500 a month, Iasked what happens when the yrun the chit out of my boat and I repo the boat? His answer was that his company will buy out the balnce due boat from me and they will sell it. I told him just buy it now and have yor company finance it to HIS customer....he hung up !!
Bunch of f@*kin tools !!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
They try and hook up buyers with your boat, as long as you hold the note. Their "buyers" can't get financing so they look to you. I was called at least 10 times by differnet yahoo's in the same office, asking me to hold the note. They would have given me 10k down and 1500 a month, Iasked what happens when the yrun the chit out of my boat and I repo the boat? His answer was that his company will buy out the balnce due boat from me and they will sell it. I told him just buy it now and have yor company finance it to HIS customer....he hung up !!
Bunch of f@*kin tools !!
They called me as well. Just wondered if anyone had ever sold anything thru them. I love these deals where you take all the risk and somehow they end upomaking all the $$$.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tanner
They try and hook up buyers with your boat, as long as you hold the note.
BAD NEWS!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are asking to get your credit screwed by using this type of service.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Registered

I used them to buy a 25 outlaw about 7 tears a go . The boat was a mess ,the owner did't know that thay had me as a second buyer . I was sending payment checks to them so they had my account number and went into my account and took payments after they were already made. After some digging I was able to contact the owner and set up payment to him and was able to buy it after a year or so.

STAY AWAY BAD NEWS!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Registered

Do Not Use This Company...... Can You Say Fraud, Scam, Liars, Can You Also Say Endorsement Fraud, Check Bouncers, Sends Repo Man Out To Pic Up Autos When He Wants Even If The Inocent Buyer Has Paid, Can You Say Stay The Hell Away From Them They Suck And Currently Owe Me 1300 And Ive Talked To Multiple People Who Lost Over 30,000 Each. He Even Set Up A Deal For A Cancer Patient And Then Repo Man Took The Motorhome From Her Because Chuckie Pooh Never Paid The Lein Holder. Do Not Do It, Run Run Run Because You Will Regret The Day You Ever Heard The Name Of This Company Because I Do. They Bounced So Many Checks In A Months Time To Me That It Cost Me Over 1300 In Overdrafts They Dont Want To Pay For Now So My Child Support That Should Be Used For My Kids Got Sucked Up By Chuckies Overdrafts And The Sob Wont Pay........but I Have One Up On Ya Chuckie........can You Say Endorsement Fraud????? Stupid Ass.
The Common Denominator Is Auto Trader Or Boat Trader, They Find You There, Send A Person Out That Poses To Buy It For Themselves Who Work There And Then Your Vehicle Goes To Whomever They Want To Give It To And They Dont Tell You. I Got Lucky I Did My Research And Found The Buyer Myself Only To Find Out They Didnt Do A Contract With Me And This Buyer, So There Isnt One, They Took 2000 In A Deposit, I Never Say, They Took A Payment In The Hole I Never Saw And They Were Paid By The Buyer By Money Order That Was Written Out To Me And Then Wrote Me Bad Checks.......can We All Say Check Fraud Too??????
Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud.....dont Do It!!!!
Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud.....dont Do It!!!!