Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure in Florida they have partys with more white stuff then that
Old 03-11-2008, 08:12 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
I'm sure in Florida they have partys with more white stuff then that
LOL!! Might be heading up on Saturday. Will let you know by Friday so we can all hook up!!

CJ
Old 03-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still can't believe you are going figure skating instead of this party. Your getting old buddy
Ya, hopefully some day he can FIGURE it out!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by cfischer
LOL!! Might be heading up on Saturday. Will let you know by Friday so we can all hook up!!

CJ
It looks like Wrink myself and some other oso members will be hooking up for lunch at the Eagles Nest. When you call I will have a time. 231-437-0740
Old 03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

lunch??? just bring beads and case of whip cream
Old 03-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

I went every year for 12 years then they stopped allowing you to bring your own stocked cooler up the hill, haven't been back since I miss the good old days.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Outcast1
I went every year for 12 years then they stopped allowing you to bring your own stocked cooler up the hill, haven't been back since I miss the good old days.
The good old days are back!!!! They went back to no fence and bring your own last year.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:56 AM

Hey Everyone,
It's party time once again. Boyne Mountain pulls out all the stops as Mardi Gras moves north for the weekend. How can I get some of those beads you ask, come to Boyne Mountain and find out. Bands, costume competitions, the slush cup and parties all over the resort make this a weekend to remember. You might want to plan on using a sick day for Monday.
Friday, March 14:
Skiing/snowboarding - 9 am - 4:30 pm
Outside Cookout & Bar - 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, Eriksen's Patio (Items available for all cookouts include burgers, brats, chicken sandwiches, salads, chips, beer, wine and soda)
Ron Getz Trio - 9:30 pm - 1:30 am, Snowflake Lounge
Howling Diablos - 9:30 pm - 1:30 am, Civic Center
Howling Diablos has toured with Kid Rock, George Clinton, Ben Harper, Alice Cooper, Incubus and more! (No cover charge! Must be at least 21 years of age.)

Saturday, March 15:
Create-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar - 7 am - Noon, Clock Tower Lobby
Outside Cookout & Bar - 11:30 am - 5 pm, Eriksen's Patio
Ron Getz Trio - 4 pm - 7 pm, Snowflake Lounge
Jelly Roll Blues Band, 4:30 pm - 8 pm, Civic Center (No cover charge! Must be at least 21 years of age.)
Twisted Finster (and the KLT gang), 9:30 am - 1:30 am, Civic Center (No cover charge! Must be at least 21 years of age.)
Sunday, March 16:
Slush Cup - 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Outside Cookout & Bar - 11:30 am - 3:30 pm, Eriksen's Patio
Snowflake Lounge - 12:15 pm - 2:00 am

This year's on-hill format follows last years - no resort run beverage outlets or fenced in areas. You will not be allowed up the mountain without a valid lift ticket or 2007/08 season pass and equipment.

Be sure to plan ahead if you'll be indulging in beverages -designate a driver or arrange for a ride if you live in the immediate area. Quickie Cab will be coordinating rides out of the Clock Tower Lodge. Rates are determined by Quickie Cab.
Gather your friends, load up the backpacks, strap on your skis and snowboards and have a memorable and safe day on the mountain!
See ya on the Party on the Mountain!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Everyone,
It's party time once again. Boyne Mountain pulls out all the stops as Mardi Gras moves north for the weekend. How can I get some of those beads you ask, come to Boyne Mountain and find out. Bands, costume competitions, the slush cup and parties all over the resort make this a weekend to remember. You might want to plan on using a sick day for Monday.
Friday, March 14:
Outside Cookout & Bar - 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, Eriksen's Patio (Items available for all cookouts include burgers, brats, chicken sandwiches, salads, chips, beer, wine and soda)
Ron Getz Trio - 9:30 pm - 1:30 am, Snowflake Lounge
Howling Diablos - 9:30 pm - 1:30 am, Civic Center
Howling Diablos has toured with Kid Rock, George Clinton, Ben Harper, Alice Cooper, Incubus and more! (No cover charge! Must be at least 21 years of age.)

Saturday, March 15:
Create-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar - 7 am - Noon, Clock Tower Lobby
Outside Cookout & Bar - 11:30 am - 5 pm, Eriksen's Patio
Ron Getz Trio - 4 pm - 7 pm, Snowflake Lounge
Jelly Roll Blues Band, 4:30 pm - 8 pm, Civic Center (No cover charge! Must be at least 21 years of age.)
Twisted Finster (and the KLT gang), 9:30 am - 1:30 am, Civic Center (No cover charge! Must be at least 21 years of age.)
Sunday, March 16:
Slush Cup - 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Outside Cookout & Bar - 11:30 am - 3:30 pm, Eriksen's Patio
Snowflake Lounge - 12:15 pm - 2:00 am

This year's on-hill format follows last years - no resort run beverage outlets or fenced in areas. You will not be allowed up the mountain without a valid lift ticket or 2007/08 season pass and equipment.

Be sure to plan ahead if you'll be indulging in beverages -designate a driver or arrange for a ride if you live in the immediate area. Quickie Cab will be coordinating rides out of the Clock Tower Lodge. Rates are determined by Quickie Cab.
Gather your friends, load up the backpacks, strap on your skis and snowboards and have a memorable and safe day on the mountain!
See ya on the Party on the Mountain!!!!!!!!!!
Jelly Rolls R Awesome! Hey Dude, I think Gary & Judy R cum'n up!!! Party on Garth!
Old 03-11-2008, 01:11 PM

Looks like I will get to drive Connie's brand new Arcadia. I will have to give all you drunks a ride home.
Get her real drunk because I know a short cut, we will try out her all wheel drive. And warranty

Quick Reply: Boyne Mountain Crazy Days this weekend...Warning, Indecent Exposure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.