Notices

UGLY Boat Thread........

Old 03-25-2008, 06:51 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I Win!!!

I took me a while to get these shots, since this boat is not local to me, but I believe that it wins hands-down..... It looks like someone stacked an RV on top of a Boston Whaler, then crowned it off with the deck from a coastal walkaround. It might make a he!! of a mothership for raftups if it wasn't so likely to just......fall over.

(Photo credits to Bobby Moore's wife, Joanne.)
Attached Thumbnails UGLY Boat Thread........-ugly-boat-001-large-.jpg   UGLY Boat Thread........-ugly-boat-002-large-.jpg   UGLY Boat Thread........-ugly-boat-009-large-.jpg  

Last edited by C_Spray; 03-26-2008 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
I took me a while to get these shots, since this boat is not local to me, but I believe that it wins hands-down..... It looks like someone stacked an RV on top of a Boston Whaler, then crowned it off with the deck from a coastal walkaround. It might make a he!! of a mothership for raftups if it wasn't so likely to just......fall over.
Ya, I think we have a winner....WTF?!
Old 03-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

That's definately a front runner!
Old 03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That thing looks fast as hell!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Big Time
That thing looks fast as hell!!!
Fast sinking maybe
Old 03-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a Cargile Cutter, the only boat of that length to cross the Atlantic by itself. or some record like that. There was one on Raystown Lake for years.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:16 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is how they sit in the water.....ugly
Attached Thumbnails UGLY Boat Thread........-crew%2520tender%2520work%2520and%2520trip%252005%2520-37-.jpg  
Old 03-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by enticer
It is a Cargile Cutter, the only boat of that length to cross the Atlantic by itself. or some record like that. There was one on Raystown Lake for years.

Somebody had some BIG cahonas to cross a large body of water in a boat that size!!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the boat resting on the trailer fenders like that is how it should look. Nice job
Old 03-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Here is how they sit in the water.....ugly
Is that the only engine on the rear or just a kicker??

Quick Reply: UGLY Boat Thread........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.