Notices

Time for a Name Change?

Old 02-16-2002, 03:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Time for a Name Change?

When I first found the OSO web site last year and registered for the first time I wasn’t thinking of having a name that would show relevance to my boat or to my personality.
But after spending countless hours of reading the posts that people put up and then following the threads as they progress, you really do get a sense of knowing the people on the board by their user names. With the new changes going on with the board I have been kicking around the idea of coming up with a different user name. I am currently using the screen name Cgarrett. C for my first name of Cordell and Garrett for my last.
After looking at it posted a few times I often wonder if people thought I was trying to spell Cigarette and left off a few letters.
I was just wondering if others have changed their names after being registered for a while under a certain screen. I do have a 31 Cigarette.

Cordell
Old 02-16-2002, 04:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since you own a Cigarette, why change it. It's kinda cool.