Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The New Site, the party, etc. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/18232-new-site-party-etc.html)

Jeffrey 02-16-2002 01:12 PM

The New Site, the party, etc.

First and foremost ... thanks to all of you who attended our party! We think it was a huge success and we hope to make it an annual event which will become bigger and better each year.

As for the new format, the Board, etc. we are listening to all the input - both positive and negative - and will be making the changes we feel are necessary to insure that we provide all of you with the best possible experience on OSO.

As all of you know you can never make everyone happy and the best we can do is to try to make the majority happy. Give us time to work out the bugs, move some sections around, and then let us know what you think.

For those of you who have "thanked us" we appreciate your support. We hope that those of you who may be skeptical will give us the benefit of the doubt and know that in time ... we'll make it right and hopefully win your confidence over.

Once again ... thanks to those of you who attended the party and thanks to those of you who appreciate our hard work.

Jeffrey

BODYSHOT1 02-16-2002 01:16 PM

Thanks to you Jeffery for providing this whole thing for us!!

:cool:

Ted G 02-16-2002 01:49 PM

ditto

Consintracy 02-16-2002 02:14 PM

I can see alot of work went into it!! Good job!! Some people just can't handle change...they'll get used to it...some people just aren't quick learners.

GOOD JOB!!!

Tracy:D

Hauling Trash 02-16-2002 02:16 PM

GREAT JOB

MIKE M

Consintracy 02-16-2002 02:21 PM

BTW...The only thing I'm crying about...is that I wasn't @ the PARTY!!! Glad it went good...hopefully, I can be there next year!!

Tracy

Keith 02-16-2002 02:28 PM

oops, sorry.

Sorry Jeff, didn't see this post. I just posted a "thanks" here at this link you might want to take a look at. VBulletin is outstanding!!

I know what it's like to do an install and migration, nightmare!! Keep up the good work and increase the Avatar File size to 65x65! :D

Keith

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-16-2002 02:29 PM

Believe it or not, this board seems be be running smoother for me than the old. For some reason the old board would lock up on me and never finish loading a page. I would always have to refresh the page once or twice to pull it up. :confused: :confused: Great job guys!!!

formula31 02-16-2002 04:26 PM

Yup, Thanks for all the work, just wish I had a better internet provider at home. Actually, Im pretty sure it is the phone lines and switching station that is antique.

mxz800 02-16-2002 10:54 PM

hey i like the new forum good job luckily i had cable modem installed while oso was updated so the new site seems way faster now!! for those using dial up it IS worth the extra money really!