Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines

Notices

Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines

Old 03-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 77 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines

I would just like to say that i had one of my better days at scorpion racing...These guys are top notch i have never seen a shop as clean and orginized as this....You could literally eat of every machine they had in the building..I have added a few pics for you guys to see waht i am talking about......There are a few of you here who use them here and i think a lot more of you should, Frank and Phil working together on my motor on the dyno was really something to see, it was kind of like two doctors working on a patient the way they bounce ideas of each other is amazing.......For this big of a shop to spend this much time with a small guy like me was really amazing,Frank made me feel like i was John hagin or david scott about to buy 10 blower motors from him.......You race guys need to take note because this is a up in coming big builder,and he loves the race support role.....

Plus my little 540 made some big numbers after they tweaked a few things..........Thanks a lot guys and i will see ya in the winter after i tear around all summer with my newly super tuned 540.......

I will add a video later of the dyno for now here is the pics of the shop,it is hard to tell but every room is totally seperate from each other.....Even the machinig area had not a spec of dust anywhere....
Attached Thumbnails Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-t-005.jpg   Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-t-008.jpg   Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-t-011.jpg  

Last edited by nocigarette; 03-21-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default a few more

a few more, in these pics you can see the dyno room it was so clean and orginized i though i had to take my shoes off before i went in...
Attached Thumbnails Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-t-002.jpg   Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-t-003.jpg   Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-t-010.jpg  

Old 03-21-2008, 08:07 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice shop, now thats the way its done.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here is the video on one of the last pulls....It just broke 700 hoarse after they tweaked and tuned everything in.....

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?pid=1095753&T=6891

Just look to the right and click on play video
Old 03-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

great to see that level of professionalism
Old 03-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Just so ya guys know, i have no relation to this company and i am not gaining anything from this thread.....I just really believe what they are about could really be helpfull to a lot of you......here is the info to contact them.....

Scorpion Racing Engines LLC
12119 Levan Rd
Livonia, MI 48150 Map

(734) 953-4225..........frank or phil
Old 03-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome, Mike! Can't wait to see that Magnum run with a Scorpion tune job done on your motor.

One thing you forgot to mention, There's room in the shop and a bridge crane with an electric hoist for rigging work, too.

Congrats,
Brian
Attached Thumbnails Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-dscf0128.jpg  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I really cant thank you enough brian for turning me on to scorpion......It was a expierence i wont forget.......Hell i cant wait to go back next winter and have them build me a monster.....
Old 04-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

found there company logo.....
Attached Thumbnails Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-ttt-003.jpg  
Old 04-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had Frank and Phil freshen my motors in the off season last year. Very pleased with the results and customer service. One of the few times in the marine industry when I found this to extend even after the check was cashed. Top notch guys!
Attached Thumbnails Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-chicagopr8.jpg   Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines-chicagopr13.bmp  

Quick Reply: Big Day At Scorpion Racing Engines

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.