Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks from the Crazyhorses (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/18273-thanks-crazyhorses.html)

Crazyhorse 02-17-2002 10:48 AM

Thanks from the Crazyhorses

Thanks to everyone for making the party a great time. And thanks to SuperV for the loan of the engine for the evening. Barb and I would be glad to sponser another get-together at Great Lakes Marina this summer.

Audiofn 02-17-2002 10:54 AM

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like you guys had a great time!!!!

G- Waterfoul did that on his own free will:p :p :p

See you all in LOTO LOTO LOTO LOTO LOTO LOTO LOTO LOTO

MissAmy 02-17-2002 10:55 AM

I bet the party was great. I'm sure that you and Mrs. Crazyhorse are great party hosts. Maybe one of these days LutzParty and I will make it up North to visit all you Michiganders. :)

But I just gotta know...........did Traviss do any keg stands??? LOL :D :D :D

Crazyhorse 02-17-2002 10:59 AM

I didn't see him do any keg stands. But it was only a pony keg. Barb and I had a great time and look forward to sponsering a get-together at the marina in Muskegon this summer. I hope everyone had as much fun as Barb and I did. Thanks guys and gals.

flylevel 02-17-2002 11:32 AM

Thanks Crazyhorse for great time last nite, You and your wife are great host. I can't wait to have Nauti Girl post the pictures. It was the first time that I got a chance to meet Traviss :eek: He even had date!!!!!! Sorry Mr Gadgets wasn't there. Can't think of everyone that was there,Had way to much FUN Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

dyno 02-17-2002 12:13 PM

Thanks again Dave and Barb! I think Autumn wins for the youngest attendee but pete was the smallest!!!!

Crazyhorse 02-17-2002 12:25 PM

It was a pleasure to have you, Rachel and Autumn here. I can't wait to do it again in warm weather.

Waterfoul 02-17-2002 12:36 PM

12:30 and I just got up. Damn was I tired!!!

G-Force, Audiofn MADE me do it!!!!!!

It was good to see you all again. Lafo, G-Force and I are still willing to drive you truck to Florida to pick up your boat!!!

Ahhhh......warm weather is on the way. That can anly mean on thing....

LOTO!! LOTO!! LOTO!!:D :D :D

traviss 02-17-2002 12:59 PM

Wow... That was a great party Dave and Barb, it was nice to meet you both, you both were great host. Kelly and I had a great time and we enjoyed it alot. thank you.

Waterfoul... It was nice seeing you again, and thanks for BULL :D :D

And it was great meeting all the others, sorry can't remember many names :o....somebody gave me alot of beer :D

Nauti Girl... If kelly starts smokin again... I am gonna blame you :p by the way... you have stains on your shirt.. LOL! ;)

MissAmy... I was on my best behavior and didn't do any keg stands...sorry to dissapoint ya ;)

JimV... Thanks for taking my heads.. It saved me a trip. I Forgot to give ya some info on the cam that is gonna be used.. Check your email... Thanks

Thanks again for the great party.. and the BEER was great!!

Travis

jafo 02-17-2002 06:50 PM

Dave and Barb-
Thanks for having us; it was a great party, great food, and you have a beautiful new home!
Sure was nice meeting with some of the Michigan OSO members!

Dave- We need a LOT more time if we're going to talk airplanes- maybe we'll get together on my next trip to Battle Creek (April)
Nice touch with SuperV's new engine!

'Foul- My wife told me about your (and G's offer)- I think if I took you up on that, the phone call I got from you guys that you made it back from Pompano safe and sound would be from LOTO!:eek:

Audio- I'll make sure everyone gets a warning to keep their distance when you and 'Foul are on the phone.:D

Traviss- Great to meet you- good luck with your SBC build-up for that new ride!

Hope to get together with you all this summer- what a fun group!

Jim and Chris