Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   5yr old black lab needs a good home (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183110-5yr-old-black-lab-needs-good-home.html)

BY U BOY 03-27-2008 12:55 PM

5yr old black lab needs a good home

I am asking the board GODS to leave this in the GD section so it will be seen by more people. Thanks.

My brother has two labs and just had a baby. He is looking to find a good home for a 5yr old black lab because he is very hyper and with the baby around they are afraid something will happen.He by no means is a bad dog,Just wants to play all the time. Gets along great with other dogs.

Bear is in good health and is very loving.He is a pure breed, has not been registered but can be and still has his puppy makers:D I would take him but my wife won't let me have another dog:(

The dog is in Hammond LA.
If you may be interested or know someone who is please let me know.

I will post some pics as i get them

Wobble 03-27-2008 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2502169)
I would take him but my wife won't let me have another dog:(

Ain't married life grand?:evilb: On the other hand you have a plausible excuse:drink:

BY U BOY 03-27-2008 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 2502217)
Ain't married life grand?:evilb: On the other hand you have a plausible excuse

It's great:D I would love to have him, he is a great dog and think my lab and him would have so much fun. If i could just convince the wife:D I think getting her to agree to a new boat would be easier. ummmm :D:D

VetteLT193 03-27-2008 01:43 PM

have the dog and baby been around each other yet? almost all dogs have an instinct about babies...

BY U BOY 03-27-2008 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by VetteLT193 (Post 2502245)
have the dog and baby been around each other yet? almost all dogs have an instinct about babies...

For a year now and is pretty hyper even around the baby.

Rookie 03-27-2008 02:26 PM

get some pics up

BY U BOY 03-27-2008 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rookie (Post 2502289)
get some pics up

Waiting for my brother to send me some. should have some tonight.

racer-x6 03-27-2008 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2502169)
I am asking the board GODS to leave this in the GD section so it will be seen by more people. Thanks.

My brother has two labs and just had a baby. He is looking to find a good home for a 5yr old black lab because he is very hyper and with the baby around they are afraid something will happen.He by no means is a bad dog,Just wants to play all the time. Gets along great with other dogs.

Bear is in good health and is very loving.He is a pure breed, has not been registered but can be and still has his puppy makers:D I would take him but my wife won't let me have another dog:(

The dog is in Hammond LA.
If you may be interested or know someone who is please let me know.

I will post some pics as i get them

Is he a digging/chewing machine? if not i might be intrested and Hamond is not faa away. I'll ask the wife.

BY U BOY 03-27-2008 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by racer-x6 (Post 2502421)
Is he a digging/chewing machine? if not i might be intrested and Hamond is not faa away. I'll ask the wife.

Does not chew but he does dig.

joew. 03-27-2008 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2502431)
Does not chew but he does dig.

I had a girl like that once:party-smiley-004: