Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache 41 No reservationS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183226-apache-41-no-reservations.html)

Tinkerer 03-30-2008 11:08 AM

The APACHE boys are a little touchie.

Viperfitness1 03-30-2008 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tinkerer (Post 2505270)
The APACHE boys are a little touchie.

LOL!!! the guy was ragging on me about the water where we were testing the boat... i posted the video to get some feedback on the video, not the lake! criticize something i can help. mikebrls needs to come mow my yard anyway! :D

Frequency 03-30-2008 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2505276)
...criticize something i can help...

Well, I've seen a few compliments about the music. What's so cool about guys screaming words I can't understand in monotone backed up by tweaking the same boring guitar riff over and over? :angry-smiley-038:

Lay down some AC-DC or Van Halen on that video :cool-smiley-011:

Guess I'm gettin' old.... :D

Viperfitness1 03-30-2008 11:47 AM

well i hope loving bands like ac/dc and van halen dont make you old cause they both are some of my favorites but shiftkit is a pretty kick a$$ band too... im sry if you dont like them but i did tone them down a bit:D but you are right they arent to main stream! but neither am i otherwise i woulda bought a...... baja or something:) just kidding people!!!!!

the video is really for the boat not the music...

Originally Posted by Frequency (Post 2505296)
Well, I've seen a few compliments about the music. What's so cool about guys screaming words I can't understand in monotone backed up by tweaking the same boring guitar riff over and over? :angry-smiley-038:

Lay down some AC-DC or Van Halen on that video :cool-smiley-011:

Guess I'm gettin' old.... :D

Queenie 03-30-2008 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2505210)
we will mainly be at texoma, grand and loto... but also desert storm and texas shootout

im still waiting on the grab bars to come back from powdercoat and the scoops are being finished today. i will post some pics early this week when its all complete... i was really pleased with the new interior and how everything matched up.

hows your boat coming along? will you ever bring it down my way?

Motors are back together except for trannies...those are going out this week.

Bilge has been completely repainted and it's all bright white...looks great. When we took things out of the bilge (battery boxes, light, power steering resevoir etc), they were painted to the DuPont Hue Candy Blue.

Transom assemblies were painted Candy Blue along with the trim tabs and rams. Once it's back together (this week) we'll take more pics.

This week we should be paining the upper deck. From there we can put the name on the back and Apache name on the fairing.

Doubt we'll get out your way anytime soon, although we'd love to see LOTO. We would love to take her out on the ocean just once and experience that.

Lake Erie gives us our fair share of trouble...she gets snotty and ugly all too often. So far the boat has responded nicely to the snot water, much better than we expected. If we ever get out your way we'll give you a call.

By the way, the interior looks great.......did not care for the old interior personally, although my husband didn't think it was that bad.

Rob asked in a previous post......what pitch and diameter props are you running and what drive ratio?

mcraymond3 03-30-2008 03:59 PM

awesome!

Tony Montana 03-30-2008 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2505276)
mikebrls needs to come mow my yard anyway! :D

:evilb:

BTW boat looks great;)

Viperfitness1 03-30-2008 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 (Post 2505513)
Rob asked in a previous post......what pitch and diameter props are you running and what drive ratio?

im sry i had gotten distracted....

18X29 1:5:1

and you? or any suggestions

whats funny about the old interior is all the comments about it and how detailed the work really was... even the interior guy was amazed at how detailed it was. chad had spent a lot of money to get that job done.

i will get some really good pics this week of the interior

andy

Viperfitness1 03-30-2008 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 2505611)
:evilb:

BTW boat looks great;)

thanks! :D

SKRAMER 03-30-2008 06:24 PM

Very nice!!!