Notices

Apache 41 No reservationS

Old 04-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
Boat looks great, cant wait to see it in person. Where will you be based out of when on Texoma?

Second that!!!

I'll have my eye out for sure. If your on the Oklahoma Side I'm sure we will see you around.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

thanks for all the compliments!! we have worked really hard all winter restoring this boat... its currently in pauls valley getting a new cover made but will arrive back in okc on friday... going to spend the weekend geting it ready to make the trip to havasu... im still going to get some final pics posted with the new trailer so i can show the before and afters of the whole project

we were going to the texas shootout when we returned from havasu but a great friend of mine is throwing a party near catfish bay on may 2nd and we will be on texoma that weekend. so look for us that weekend!!!

fabin61... i wish i had unlimited capital too but truth is having people with their hearts in the project just as much as mine helps way more than money ever will!! thanks steve!!!

on a funny note when i was headed to pauls valley on monday i stopped at the loves just south of norman to get diesel. The boat caused a traffic jam becuase all the people stopping to take photos.!!!!! it made sanding the entire boat by hand 4 times, all worth it.....

Last edited by Viperfitness1; 04-16-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

that is one bad ass machine
Old 04-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks very, very nice!
Old 04-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
thanks for all the compliments!! we have worked really hard all winter restoring this boat... its currently in pauls valley getting a new cover made but will arrive back in okc on friday... going to spend the weekend geting it ready to make the trip to havasu... im still going to get some final pics posted with the new trailer so i can show the before and afters of the whole project

we were going to the texas shootout when we returned from havasu but a great friend of mine is throwing a party near catfish bay on may 2nd and we will be on texoma that weekend. so look for us that weekend!!!

fabin61... i wish i had unlimited capital too but truth is having people with their hearts in the project just as much as mine helps way more than money ever will!! thanks steve!!!

on a funny note when i was headed to pauls valley on monday i stopped at the loves just south of norman to get diesel. The boat caused a traffic jam becuase all the people stopping to take photos.!!!!! it made sanding the entire boat by hand 4 times, all worth it.....
Sweet, I finally get to splash mine for the first time this weekend. I will have to bring her out to play on May 2........maybe we can get two apache's on film.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Sweet, I finally get to splash mine for the first time this weekend. I will have to bring her out to play on May 2........maybe we can get two apache's on film.
lets plan on getting some good video running together.. ive got a great high def video cam and would love to get a couple of hours of footage of them runnning together. i will see if i can locate a chase boat that can keep up with us. keep in touch and plan on it!!! that will be awesome
Old 04-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
lets plan on getting some good video running together.. ive got a great high def video cam and would love to get a couple of hours of footage of them runnning together. i will see if i can locate a chase boat that can keep up with us. keep in touch and plan on it!!! that will be awesome
HELL YA, I'll plan on it....
Old 04-17-2008, 09:25 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man Awesome boat super cool video's and you did a great job you should be proud.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

pictures of the top paint!!! dont mind the girls...
Attached Thumbnails Apache 41 No reservationS-girls-003.jpg   Apache 41 No reservationS-girls-001.jpg   Apache 41 No reservationS-girls-006.jpg  

Last edited by Viperfitness1; 04-19-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

you see any stress cracks???
Attached Thumbnails Apache 41 No reservationS-girls-005.jpg   Apache 41 No reservationS-girls-004.jpg   Apache 41 No reservationS-girls-007.jpg  

Last edited by Viperfitness1; 04-19-2008 at 08:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Apache 41 No reservationS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.