Like Tree0Likes

Any Audio Dealers on OSO

Reply

Old 04-02-2008, 10:35 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
My Boat: 2001, Envision, Concept
Posts: 26
Default Any Audio Dealers on OSO

Hello everyone!! I'm looking to purchase a descent amount of speakers & amps. Is there anyone on here that is a dealer?

Thanks,

Joe

P.S. I'm a factory rep for about 100 different lighting manufacturers some of which you would know by name. I would be willing to help anyone out in that area at BELOW wholesale prices.

Last edited by joestoll; 04-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.
joestoll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:50 AM
  #2
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
My Boat: 38' Cigarette Top Gun/Chief Blowers
Posts: 121
Default audio dealers

contact John-audiofin on this board. provided me with the best pricing and excelent service. can't go wrong with him! Gary
scarab500s is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:09 AM
  #3
Platinum Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: so. WI
My Boat: Formula
Posts: 1,562
Default

Originally Posted by scarab500s View Post
contact John-audiofin on this board. provided me with the best pricing and excelent service. can't go wrong with him! Gary
ditto that- Jon (audiofn) has helped a lot of OSO members (including myself) with stereo gear and ideas over the years and is VERY honest about audio/video equipment and its capabilities. Can't go wrong with contacting him.
Jim
jafo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:35 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
My Boat: 2001, Envision, Concept
Posts: 26
Default

Thanks for the response ! I'll check with him.

I'm leaning towards the DC Golds Speakers right now...But JL has some nice stuff also.
joestoll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:20 PM
  #5
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member
 
Griff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Omaha
My Boat: .......32............. ............Active Thunder....
Posts: 16,567
Default

I've gotten stuff from both Audiofn and from Andy Buzz. Audiofn got me the Babb speakers for the Pantera. Andy Buzz sold me single Babb when one blew during the Babb to DC Gold switch over.
Audiofn didn't really make any money them anyway, as he told me, and I found DC Golds at the same price as the Babbs were 5 years ago at www.lafayetteradio.com
Griff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:50 PM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
My Boat: 2001, Envision, Concept
Posts: 26
Default

Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I've gotten stuff from both Audiofn and from Andy Buzz. Audiofn got me the Babb speakers for the Pantera. Andy Buzz sold me single Babb when one blew during the Babb to DC Gold switch over.
Audiofn didn't really make any money them anyway, as he told me, and I found DC Golds at the same price as the Babbs were 5 years ago at www.lafayetteradio.com
How would you compare the sound quality of the DC Golds to other more traditional speakers? My only concern is I've never heard them before and I'm thinking they may sound different than the normal setup of coaxial speakers that most of us are used to.
Thx,
Joe
joestoll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:25 PM
  #7
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boat: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,389
Default

I can hook you up just give me a call/pm. I have lots of contacts that I can hook you up with.

Jon
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:45 PM
  #8
BZ
Registered
 
BZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Evergreen Park Il
My Boat: 2006 Fountain 42 EX
Posts: 2,091
Default

Originally Posted by joestoll View Post
Thanks for the response ! I'll check with him.

I'm leaning towards the DC Golds Speakers right now...But JL has some nice stuff also.

only one way to go JL
BZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
My Boat: 2001, Envision, Concept
Posts: 26
Default

I would love to hear from you. Thank you !



Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
I can hook you up just give me a call/pm. I have lots of contacts that I can hook you up with.

Jon
joestoll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:54 PM
  #10
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
FormulaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston-Austin, TX
My Boat: 2006 Formula 400SS
Posts: 256
Default

Joe, check your pm. Thanks
FormulaFan is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: Any Audio Dealers on OSO


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser