Originally Posted by JCPERF
Did you buy "Cat Killer"?
nniiccccceeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 04-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monstaaa
you are coming then i assume.

that wouild be great. joe's coming and he's gonna bring a 51 also. would be great to see.
I am definatly interested in doing some Long Island runs tis year. I'm getting board with Barneget Bay.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey bo, we should do something a little earlier in the season. I'm heading to the NY Poker run to check out the boats, then heading back to Braccos in Freeport....

zzie
Old 04-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

I was gonna suggest a run that would end up at Bracco's..... would make it kind of in the middle so it would be easier for the Jersey crew........ maby like Ozzie suggested.....NYC then back to Bracco's for a late lunch......
Old 04-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
I was gonna suggest a run that would end up at Bracco's..... would make it kind of in the middle so it would be easier for the Jersey crew........ maby like Ozzie suggested.....NYC then back to Bracco's for a late lunch......
If that's the case then I'm definitely IN! I could meet you guys near the Verazzanno, run to NYC and back to Bracco's.. You might even get some of the CT crew who can head down the east river and then everyone runs back to Bracco's and since we have to head back to NJ they still have boats to run back with. With a run like this I think I could get between 5-10 boats from my area to go!

Either way we should try and plan something like this!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
hey bo, we should do something a little earlier in the season. I'm heading to the NY Poker run to check out the boats, then heading back to Braccos in Freeport....

zzie
A number of years ago I believe I was running with you under the Verazzanno bridge after the NYC Poker Run, I headed south to go back home, you headed east. I was running my Scarab Panther at the time.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
I am definatly interested in doing some Long Island runs tis year. I'm getting board with Barneget Bay.
Originally Posted by Panther
If that's the case then I'm definitely IN! I could meet you guys near the Verazzanno, run to NYC and back to Bracco's.. You might even get some of the CT crew who can head down the east river and then everyone runs back to Bracco's and since we have to head back to NJ they still have boats to run back with. With a run like this I think I could get between 5-10 boats from my area to go!

Either way we should try and plan something like this!

Panther and Nick..... anytime you guys feel like shooting over to Long Island let us know..... I spend many weekends over at Short Beach Island just inside Jones Inlet (next to the US Coast Guard Station) ...... $8.00 to Dock for the day.... a bunch of barbecue pits ........picnic tables......... plenty of slips...... clean bathrooms......a nice beach to hang out at for the day ......five minutes to Patty's and Braccos and not to far from Jersey............

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...691,-73.555527
Attached Thumbnails Long Island Fun Run,,,,,,-august-25-2007-034.jpg  
Old 04-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
A number of years ago I believe I was running with you under the Verazzanno bridge after the NYC Poker Run, I headed south to go back home, you headed east. I was running my Scarab Panther at the time.
One time at band camp..................................
Old 04-15-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard

zzie
sounds good. gonna run to nyc rum.i mean run myself. i am going to get a few beaks and boats from out east to run there.
as for this one i think it will kick off 1st weekend after 4th.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Leave it home and I might just give ya a ride on a real boat w/real motors.
Maybe we could do the 1st version of PINKS on water. I kinda like the idea of putting the money from the sale of ur boat towards this years racing expenses !

Quick Reply: Long Island Fun Run,,,,,,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.