Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Notices

Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Have U checked out www.speedwraps.com ? They are down by Flint and will be running a boat in BoyneThunder so they would understand your deadline. Talk to Mark. Tell him I sent you.
Thanks for the heads up. I think I am rethinking the purchse of any boat. Just found out an hour ago that the starboard motor needs to come out cuz it took a dump. Days like this in any boaters life suck. I'm afraid that my wrap budget may now be blown on fixing this. It was going to look so cool, but I have to be sure that it moves first. It's still a good looking boat just as it is anyhow. I'm trying to find a bright side, and i'll keep looking untill i find it. I did get one night and one full day of good beer drinking out of it. Although I won't mention how I felt on Monday.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:38 PM

That sucks, looks like the previous owner knew something you didn't.
Will you have it fixed by BT time?
Old 06-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yzbert
iam starting to worry about u.
HAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!! you SOB, i just spit pop all over my fkn screen when i read your little "re-do" of my quote. VERY impressive...did Mel help you with that one, cuz it's way to clever for a Dr.! You guys are usually full of nothing but very dry humor, and kindergarten jokes. I'm impressed!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

That sucks, looks like the previous owner knew something you didn't.
Will you have it fixed by BT time?
I got my fingers, toes and a few other things crossed that it will be done. I'll know more tomm. If not i can bring a broken big boat and also a broken rc boat. I'll just sit by them and pose for pictures. "pictures of the guy who should buy a snowmobile"
Old 06-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ona-Mission
I got my fingers, toes and a few other things crossed that it will be done. I'll know more tomm. If not i can bring a broken big boat and also a broken rc boat. I'll just sit by them and pose for pictures. "pictures of the guy who should buy a snowmobile"
HEY i got a snowmobile i'll sell ya dirt cheap! I just picked it up from this real jackazz on a trade! This guy thought he got a helluva deal.
BTW- JB, you got anymore parts for that sled? I might have a buyer interested! LMAO
Old 06-25-2008, 11:23 PM

You think U got the better end of the deal But I know U can't handle that much speed so after U put yourself in a wheelchair, defecating in your sesame street undies, I'm going 2 come take your girl while your sitting there drooling on yourself
Old 06-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Registered

I'm used to Polaris, so i can handle what that pretty little kitty throws at me! The wheel chair part i'm not to keen on but as far as defecating in my Oscars, and drooling on myself...you mean that's NOT something i should be doing daily? You ruin all my fun lately man, it's really startin to p!ss me off! wtf am i supposed to do now when i'm sittin here? dang you JB!
BTW- if you want my girl that bad, you can have her! just make sure i get the ring back! that could actually buy me a REAL SLED! HA
Old 06-26-2008, 07:22 AM

I thought you told me you got that ring @ the resale shop.How much did that put you back?
Old 06-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

, I'm going 2 come take your girl while your sitting there drooling on yourself
Where U gunna take her???????
Old 06-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My update... I just got home form the shop and got to see my motor opened up. at this point all we can see is the head and top of pistons. It didn't look good. Valve seat missing from three valves all valves were tuliped and chunks of pistons missing. I was told that this was probably a well built motor for the STREET. They are going to bandaid it together to get through the year then I'll have to have them both rebuilt like they should have been done the first time. So as of today I have a nice boat that is inside out of the sun so it's not going to fade, i've paid the insurance bill (that sucks because my foot is too heavy) and making monthly payment on a boat that I bought specifically to do the BT in and it looks like i'll be lucky to get it back before August. I've decided that if I can't have it b4 the 11th of July I probably won't be going. To go and see, hear and smell all the boats will be like going to a strip join and know that I am going home alone and not allowed to even touch myself. I'm not going to plan on going but if I'm able to go it will be a bonus.

Quick Reply: Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.