Notices

LeopaJJM

Old 02-18-2002, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default LeopaJJM

Jim, got a e-mail from Frank.. Guess the Cig. is up for sale!! A little too rich for my this year!! The last is name is McConell?I have realitives that live onthe west side.... got any McGinty's or Sievers realitives????
Old 02-18-2002, 03:15 PM
LEOPAJJM

hey Dave.... whats he asking for the Ciggy these days ???
No relatives that side of town that I'm aware of....wasn't Mcginty's the bar Frasier's dad always went to ???

Old 02-18-2002, 04:16 PM
Registered

Jim, I know I did This allready but still gettin used to the new board!! Frank told me he's asking 94,900 and yes with all he's having done thats a beauitful CIG. A little too rich for me right now.. Next year Mabee!!My cousins are Marryann and Tessie Mc Conell..Probability not related... but you know us Irish were all related after a few cold ones!!!LOL yes McGinty's was the bar in Frasier...Also the head coach(Gene Hackman) in the movie"the replacements)...LOVED THE CHEERLEADERS IN THAT MOVIE!! Talk to ya later Dave... hows your boat search going?
Old 02-19-2002, 07:17 AM
LEOPAJJM

Well Dave... sounds like your off the hook on that one ...there's no teak on it anyway !!! as for my boat search ...it really wont be a search until someone else starts searchin for mine !!!! BTW... this should be a pretty busy summer in Ctown this year ...got some new events coming up and I'm sure we'll get a few OSO gatherings sprouting up once we get everyone splashing their boats.

Old 02-19-2002, 07:24 AM
Registered

I'm ready!!!!