Notices

St Louis OSO gathering

Old 02-19-2002, 05:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question St Louis OSO gathering

Was there an OSO Gathering in St Louis this past weekend? I havent heard anyone comment on the show or the party.

If you didnt hook up you should shoot on over to KC for the LOTO boat show in Overland Park and come to Hooters on Friday the 1rst of March.
Old 02-19-2002, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Good Morning L.P. ,, There were around 20 to 25 people that came to Hooters Sat. night after the boat show.. The way I felt Sun. morning , I may have gotten there to early Mama said our Bar tab was $140.00 , so that could explain it
I took some pictures, and hope to get them on, this week sometime!!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone that showed up!!!! Bruce Dudley {M.C.} , Mr. and Mrs. Frequency, Mr. and Mrs Forrest , Mike and kathleen, Bill and Rose , Steve , Bob and Jean-Ellen , Bill and Paulette !!!!!!!!! sorry if I forgot someone { refer back to 150.00 bar tab}
I think it was brought up, seconded, and voted , that everyone is ready for spring!!!!!!!!

We also can't wait , to see how Bruce Dudley , GETS HIS 7 FOOT FRAME INTO THAT F-1 BOAT!!!{ baby oil, shoe horn,K-Y ,}

[email protected]
Old 02-19-2002, 08:30 AM
FWK

We had a great time. It was nice meeeting everyone. This should make the summer fun knowing all the oso members to hang out with at LOTO. Forrest

Old 02-19-2002, 08:45 AM
Bruce

Talking

The Hooter's gathering was a blast, THANKS to all who made the party. The show went very well. I'm trying to figure out how to use and read this new board. Mama Tryed it was great to meet your group, you'll just have to come to the races and see how I fit in the Warlock. Thanks again to everyone, I look forward to seeing you on the water!!

Old 02-19-2002, 09:06 AM

It was great to meet the poeple that boat on the Lake of the Ozarks, hope to see you on that lake sometime soon. Everyone needs to come to our home lake, Kentucky Lake sometime soon. Be sure to let us know and we'll plan some activities.

Bruce good to meet you, sorry I didn't make it back to the show on Sunday to look at the hull work done on the F1 boat. I plan to get in touch with you sometime in March to discuss props for my 271 Formula.
Old 02-19-2002, 09:06 AM
Registered

Yep, it was a good time. Good talking to everybody. Bruce has some good ideas for the Mach - woo hoo! The Mrs caught the flu though and missed the party. Now I've got it. So the weekend kinda finished on downer for us.
Old 02-19-2002, 09:09 AM
Registered

Im glad we returned to the city for the gathering, it helped get me back into spring fever mode. We just got back from our ski trip to Tahoe, the football season is over, weather is warmer than normal, so boating is first on my mind.

Glad to meet yet a few others on the board.

see ya at the lake.

Bill and Rose
Old 02-19-2002, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a great time. It was nice meeting everyone. We have at least two trips planned for LOTO this summer. Bill, we haven't hit Kentucky Lake yet, but we'll let you know when we're coming. Come on Spring!!

Greg