Notices

Party police

Old 04-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Party police

Anyone else enjoy watching Tru (court) tv when they have the party police on. Tonite is Lake Havasau, people seem to get pretty crazy out there. It's on right now.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 2,947 Likes on 978 Posts

Yea, I watched the two episodes from Havasu....Just a bunch of drunk idiot spring break kids in rentals!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it a big party like that all the time or just for spring break.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 24skaterVA
Is it a big party like that all the time or just for spring break.
there's places every weekend on that lake that party like that (steamboat, copper canyon, the sand bar and now even the channel) but spring break is notorious for lots of "kids" (college) going out with no boats and/or renting. So you get a lot of rented boats or POS boats that are filled to the rim with people trying to get to copper canyon. Lots of drunken idiots (thus the show).

The rest of the time is more performance oriented crowds with nice hardware. You can either find the party like that or find a private cove up near havasu springs.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I watched the Havasu episode and it was pretty good. The cops were pretty laid back.

But I watched it a few months ago and the cops were total diks, which made my skin crawl. LOL
Old 04-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I watched the Havasu episode and it was pretty good. The cops were pretty laid back.

But I watched it a few months ago and the cops were total diks, which made my skin crawl. LOL
There was a big discussion on another forum about that exact thing. some thought the cops were being d!cks and others thought they were being cool. You just have to keep in mind

A) Most of the cops on that show have seen and dealt with more drunken azzholes than anyone on this board and
B) There's most likely a lot of editing going on for the show.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
There was a big discussion on another forum about that exact thing. some thought the cops were being d!cks and others thought they were being cool. You just have to keep in mind

A) Most of the cops on that show have seen and dealt with more drunken azzholes than anyone on this board and
B) There's most likely a lot of editing going on for the show.

I agree. The one a few months ago must have had the cops being laid back edited out!

I thought the cops on the Havasu show were actually pretty funny. I liked it when he ask that kid about the "J" missing in his alphabet but it was in his name.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah - I'm watching this now. It's clear most of these are drunken young kids...what a bunch of azzholes. Actually, I though the police were pretty patient with most of them...it would be hard not to be tempted bust a few heads.

Sure shows that drinking and boating don't mix...
Old 04-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Schweitz58
Yeah - I'm watching this now. It's clear most of these are drunken young kids...what a bunch of azzholes. Actually, I though the police were pretty patient with most of them...it would be hard not to be tempted bust a few heads.

Sure shows that drinking and boating don't mix...
Yeah that cop that is in Havasu is pretty cool. When a cop tells you cut the engine and you gas it you're screwed! LOL

It goes to show how kids can't handle their booze!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It's on right now.

Quick Reply: Party police

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.