Notices

Hey Lubejobs

Old 04-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Ok....... by the way you look alittle heavier in the cover pic, you may need to upgrade your speedos for 2008 !!!

Very nice, thank you for noticing. I was much skinnier when I was homeless.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Nice article they did on you in Poker Runs America!
Just got mine today......Great article !!

LS
Old 04-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the name you had on the 38.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:53 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
If you like you can send me your issue with a check for $25 and I'll sign it for you! LOL
sounds like a over seas scam (maybe costa rica) lol
Old 04-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

great article!!! i just got it today and just finished reading. i was reading it in front of my girlfriend and i said wow so many times she had to ask what i was reading. i showed her the article and she wanted to know why i was so interested. i told her, remember me telling you about the guy on oso with the worst luck in the world? thats him!!.
goog for you gino.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
great article!!! i just got it today and just finished reading. i was reading it in front of my girlfriend and i said wow so many times she had to ask what i was reading. i showed her the article and she wanted to know why i was so interested. i told her, remember me telling you about the guy on oso with the worst luck in the world? thats him!!.
goog for you gino.
Thank you very much! It's nice to hear!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I received my issue just the other day as well, I really enjoyed it... We all enjoy the "guess what I did this time guys" Lubejobs thread and that you can laugh at yourself let alone let us laugh with you...
I just assumed that you were some rich guy in Lauderdale with some Bad Ass toys but to read the article from you being Homeless in the NY Subway to keep warm to reading a How To book to start a very sucessful business, congradulations and a real nice story to read.. I wish you luck with your upcoming Nuptials...

Patrick
Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Registered

Yes it was very inspirational! You have to admire a guy who started out like that and built it into the life style you have now.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Registered

Sometimes you take for granted what you have. I have a had a few very rough months at work. I had to get rid of my 15 year manager and it have been very difficult to do his job as well as mine. I have been very grouchy at work. Actually,i've been an absolute *****. Yelling alot and loosing my temper very quickly. Working a lot of hours and feeling sorry for myself.

This article has brought so many emails and messages that have been so nice. I have had so many people tell me how they admire me and other things like that. Last night I was lying in bed, from a very bad day at work and boat issues and thinking about some of the kind emails I got and all of a sudden it hit me like rock. I am so lucky and so fortunate. The problems that have been making me miserable are so small in comparrison to other peoples problems as well as problems I had in the past. I almost forgot how horrible my life was years back. I forgot the feeling of despare. being cold, tired and hungry all the time. Hiding if I would see someone I knew out of being embarresed. This story and the wonderful comments i received from people reading the story really woke me up. I need to wake up and thank god every day for my family, friends and everything I have. I never, ever would have imagined someone telling me they admire me! I have no right and should be ashamed of myself for being in a such a bad mood lately. It's easy to forget how bad things can be!! I want to thank the people at poker runs America for honoring me with that story and all the people that took the time to share their kind words and feeling. I am very fortunate, I need to remember that!
Old 04-19-2008, 03:47 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Great read. It's truly nice to hear a success story such as yours.
Sincerely,
Dan

Quick Reply: Hey Lubejobs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.