Notices

Myco Trailers

Old 04-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

OSO member "Dock Holiday" IS the bearings expert. He can shed a lot of light on the subject.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

depending on how often you trailer I would do them on my own boat that I trailered to havasu alot I did them twice a year, but I had full time mechanics at my truck shop so it did not cost me much. I would recommend doing them at the start of the season and maybe halfway through, again it depends on how often and how far you tow.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Banned

and always use USA made bearing (timken). stay away from chinese parts
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

The new Myco's have an air tight bearing buddy. You pump up the bladder with a soccer ball needle and bike pump.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Banned

Kurt, don't loan that deivce to cashbar, He's liable to take it out with him to the nightclubs.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Loved my Myco & it was great to see my Cigarette F-2 - truck & trailer on their wedsite pictures.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
I wanted to take the time to say THANKS..I had a few items on my trailer that I had some concerns on. I called Bill Tweedie from Myco, explained my situation, and his reply was... Refreshing...especially with all the negativity that has been going on in the offshore world. Bill said he would take care of my concerns, check the trailer out completely and make any and all adjustments as well as return the trailer to my house since he was coming in this direction. What more could I ask for. I did received the trailer yesterday, and Bill is definitely a man of his word. Everything, as well as 1 more item the Myco team found was fixed, and all this to my satisfaction. This was my 3rd Myco trailer as well as I have a cradle for my 43 Nor-Tech on my lift. I am completely satisfied as well as furthered my decision on which trailer co. is by far the best. No questions asked on which trailer will be on my next boat. The other thing that needs mentioning, was the guys that dropped off the trailer..Bob and Chris from Florida Marine transport were the most gracious gentlemen that I have met for being a transport co. They even called to make sure I was completely satisfied on all aspects cause I was not here when they dropped it off. Thank You Bill, as well as the Myco team I appreciate everything.

Happy Boating

Jeff Jassby
Great company, great product and great service= Happy customers

I will never have anything but a MYCO under my boat or future boats
Attached Thumbnails Myco Trailers-dsc00136.jpg   Myco Trailers-dsc00138.jpg  
Old 04-10-2008, 10:26 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I thought I would let you know know my great customer service story with MYCO. I bought a "left-over" boat a few years back that had a MYCO under it. I had always heard great things about the trailers but when I took delivery of mine (the dealer was out of business) it had all kinds of issues. Tires, breaks, bearings, and a cracked bunk. I called MYCO and talked to cust service and they said that it was too old for "warrenty" and I was on my own!!!! Well I had all of the repairs made and was upset with MYCO. My own mistake was that I just did nothing more. A few YEARS later there was a thread here on oso again praising the customer service of MYCO, and on this one I let the oso gang in on my story. You know what like 24hrs later Bill himself called me and we went over my problems, and he made them right, this was after I owned the trailer like 2-3 years!!! I can not say enough nice things about Bill and his company. I found out thru Bill that the guy I tt first was a screw up and not with the co. any more. I now have another MYCO under my new boat.....BZ
Old 04-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Jeff certainly is nice to hear such good service and customer satisfaction and with Myco I don't ever remembering hearing anything different. Though after 3 trailers and a cradle you should be on the top of their list That's running upwards around $100K in business for them ... I would expect nothing less than the service you described. Although I know the next responses will be they treat ALL their customers this way ... and I'm sure they do cuz as they say "you gets what's you pay for!"
Old 04-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If everybody in our industry was more like Bill Tweedie we'd never have anybody to complain about. His commitment to customer satisfaction is evident from the first time you meet him. Kudos Bill!

Quick Reply: Myco Trailers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.