Notices
View Poll Results: What do you think of the site?
Finally a cool club in GEORGIA!
60.00%
It'll do
24.00%
Hey work on it a little, would ya?
8.00%
Trash it
8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

New Club!

Old 03-06-2002, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kaamacat

I was out back. I saw lots of boats including the fountain race boat. Nice toys. Which boat was yours?
Old 03-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Registered

SeaDated.....partB of the answer...........Lanier is on its way up, and probably is ok to run in. There are still many ramps closed though, and I plan on just waiting a bit, as I dont want to take any chance on the props. The only other thing thats bad, is you really have no great way to get into the boat once its launched
because its still way to low for the docks at the parks.

Fyi..........if you get a chance to come over to Lanier, the MaryAlice park ramps right near my house are nice. LARGE lot, 3 ramps. Only drawback is boat traffic at times (idiots really) causing waves when you are trying to get it on/off the trailer.

Bob
Old 03-06-2002, 11:36 AM
Registered

Kaamacat

I run Lanier a good bit but haven't uses MaryAlice ramp. I launch at Baldridge Marina or Bethal park. Last season, due to low water, I only ran Lanier twice. Allatoona is a little to small but close by. We 're hoping to be up your way much more this summer. I'll keep you posted when we come to Lanier.
By the way, this board will soon have a forum for the Atlanta Power Boat Club. We can post there to see what the locals are up to. Should be cool.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Registered

SeaDated.....great....Would be nice to know when folks are at what lakes on the weekends. To hit Mary Alice just get off at X14 and make the 1st left after Steak&Shake and the bank. (runs behind the HomeDepot), might be SandersRd. Go straight, thru BufordDam rd, and at MaryAlice park rd make a right and take it to the end.
Old 03-06-2002, 02:01 PM
Registered

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Old 03-06-2002, 02:21 PM
Registered

Gig-Give me a call when you can.
Old 03-06-2002, 05:49 PM
Dreamweaver

Hey dudes!

Haven't test drove the Warlock yet - should do it Thursday at lunch time!

Kaama - buzz on by if you like - I think we'll be near Holiday but I'm not sure because it's at the dealer owner's private dock.

I gotta follow up with OSO to see if they'll be able to get our forum up and running!

I'll keep everyone posted on the status of our TOWABLE boat... DreamWeaver is still my fav!

I'll post some pics for ya!

Old 03-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered

Dreamweaver.....thanks.......was just kidding...(but good luck though).......actually i'm not far from there at all. (just 2miles off x14 and rt400)

I will have to step outside and listen. Usually if someone is down near the dam area I can hear them pretty well....

Have fun............Spend............Spend............. Spend !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2002, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dreamweaver:
What kind of power in the Warlock ?

Kaamacat:
Tell the guys over at fountain to keep some performance stuff, it would be nice to actually be able to stop and get something every once in a while, rather than have to order it. I don't know anybody around here that keeps Redline Drive oil, although Grimes might.

Seadated:
What's the statis on our page on here, or the deal on the Atlanta PowerBoat ?

Doug
Old 03-06-2002, 07:37 PM
Registered

Rumrunner........If you have a list I will pass it on. I know he was starting to get lots of carb stuff. Im gonna be thankfull now to get plugs, filters and such, on short notice. Its more like a "Wheres Waldo" thing when you have to find stuff around here.

I'll probably be there this Saturday, when I'm up at mine at the storage place up the road.

I will mention Redline though.

Quick Reply: New Club!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.