Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-16-2008, 08:02 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR1
You really should find out who you are talking to. It sure does seem like you like shooting your mouth off about a lot of things that you don't know very much about.
Excuse me? You came on with one post and we're supposed to listen to you? What don't I know? Fill me in oh wise one.

So who are you? Everyone knows me pal. And whats this "us" stuff? Anyone know this guy? How did I insult you? I stated 2 facts. I'll bet you I've owned more boats than you and you have one post. Is that not fact?

Let's start again. Hi. Nice to meet you. Where do you boat? What kind do you have?

Last edited by DollaBill; 04-16-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Ouch!

there has been more than 2 arguments with consumers on OSO on the Concept forum...ya gotta dig back some years.
I went and read both threads, as I even posted the MM comment on the original thread and the whole time I was thinking about the long countless threads with you the Dealer and Susan (Ms. Concept)... Those threads got pretty ugly at times...
I've owned two Concepts, never bought new, but bought both of them one year old from the Original Owners, got really good deals, at least I thought I did at the time. I never had any dealings with Susan other then talking to her at a few boat shows, but have dealt with the Factory and spoke to Luis the owner before, he is a great guy and stands behind his product.
I have no dog in this argument, but I have seen on this board Susan gets very opnionated and straight forward on her views on Concept, rightfully so it is her career....
Also agree with Bill, I had a hard time selling both my Concepts for what I thought was decent money, but then again its boating where logic and money are never one in the same...
Old 04-16-2008, 08:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got nothing against bill or concept. But this whole thing seems blown out of proportion and a little juvenile on both sides. Why not just call each other and work it out?
Old 04-16-2008, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh crap....here we go.....
Old 04-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

its very juvenile.... and fun

i just was took back by a rep saying that if we post on here often we dont have lives.....

the wearing a cup thing was just a b!tchy jab... and i dont care about.... but still stupidfor a boat co rep to say to someone shoppin for 150k worth of boat, no?
Old 04-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. Why would you continue to bash someone on a forum and not just pick up the phone? You never know you just might make a new boating friend.....
Old 04-16-2008, 09:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool ??????????????????????

You sound like a voice of reason???? and I agree with what your saying, Susan should pick up the phone and call Dolla. I have his number if you or Susan need it. and your statement of "You don't know who your talking too" they are some pretty knowledgeable boating people on here and a lot of Dealers...........You might not know who your talking too, so be nice, you might make some friends, and Dolla is good bait???
Old 04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!

I don't know what Ms. Concept looks like, but I hear from a reliable source that she is no spring chicken. Anyway, here is a picture of the former film star and sex symbol Brigitte Bardot. If she ages like her then Grandma Concept must be quite a sight! Maybe a bright paint job can veil this mummy!
Attached Thumbnails 32 Concept for 85K thread-concept.jpg  
Old 04-16-2008, 09:18 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blume
You sound like a voice of reason???? and I agree with what your saying, Susan should pick up the phone and call Dolla. I have his number if you or Susan need it. and your statement of "You don't know who your talking too" they are some pretty knowledgeable boating people on here and a lot of Dealers...........You might not know who your talking too, so be nice, you might make some friends, and Dolla is good bait???
'Sup bro.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered

Why will rockstar not tell us who he or she is...I can't beleive that the whole concept forum is gone....and Susan does owe Dolla an appologie...he didn't slight the compant in any way....he just state a fact from his own personal experience....now he has to worry about the family jewels....

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.