Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

the only issue here is
im a boatless loser with no life cause i post alot
and i need to wear a cup....

that said id buy a concept... hell since they depreciate bad ill get one for pennies on the "Dolla"

all fun and games but its gettin a little old

insert beat dead horse smilie here... (dont have one) LOL
Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You came after me personally Bill and I was forced to defend myself. To say you would not buy a boat from me when you have such a reputation. To say I am slandering you when you could delete this.

And Mike, that is a lie, I never called your wife anything. You know I sided with neither and tried my best to resolve you and the dealer pulling each others hair out.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So Bill, Let me get this straight, You didnt really have a hernia operation. You had me drive you around and fake being hurt just to duck Shogren ?? Thats damn funny. You should be in Hollywood if you didnt really have the operation because you faked it REALLY REALLY good.

Who drew the scar for you ??

Ms Concept, Your wrong on this one
Old 04-17-2008, 09:07 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

She called your wife a b!tch Mike?????!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:09 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Concept
You came after me personally Bill and I was forced to defend myself. To say you would not buy a boat from me when you have such a reputation. To say I am slandering you when you could delete this.

And Mike, that is a lie, I never called your wife anything. You know I sided with neither and tried my best to resolve you and the dealer pulling each others hair out.
That is a black and white LIE. You came after me and then Dreamer. I stated an opinion of resale value. 5000 people read the thread, remember?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Like sand through the hour glass...SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES !! Some people just dont understand the hard they cause
Old 04-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Registered

what boat doesnt appreciate out the door!!! honestly, this thread kind of makes you both look right and both look wrong, but more than anything both look like babies,

just delete it, and dolla bill kepp the aviators coming!!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Concept (Susan) you never stood up for me during all my delivery problems with my 2004 Concept you blamed everything on me (I had been on the boat a total of less than 3 minutes with my dealer and a friend) and the dealer. So I would say you did not work hard to fix things and threw everything into my lap and blamed the dealer. Then you called me to chew me out! What kind of service was that? You called my wife a crazy bit*h! She still has not forget that since she is the most level headed person I've ever known.
thats a real ****ty story. guessing thats why ya got a Fountain now huh.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:12 AM
Registered

susan...
i think the real problem here is the attitude toward the forum and its members...
fact is the people who post on here alot r the ones the provide the content... some good some bad.... that the other members read... some 50 thousand....

no content... no traffic...

so by dismissing the forum and its membership and importance, calling those who post alot lifeless or saying "louis doesnt care what peole on here read or see" again is offensive to the membership...

there r tons of great friendships that have been formed, information shared, people helping people out here on oso...

that is who u should stand up and sincerely apologize to....

F%ck bartus... he'll get over it....
Old 04-17-2008, 09:17 AM
snl
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, you and Shogren calling him a liar about an operation. Well, I remember the day he had it, he came to stay at my friends house after the operation, so let me tell you I saw him that day and know for a fact he did have the hernia operation.

You really should have let this go when people warned you, all you are doing now is more damage to your company, and you are proving you really dont care about it or Concept owners. You are a selfish, arrogant **** (rhymes with hunt) and seem to not be able to help yourself but continue to argue about something you have been wrong about from the start.

Last edited by snl; 04-17-2008 at 09:19 AM.

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.