Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-17-2008, 09:21 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Again, I'm stating for the record that Shogren and I resolved the problem privately. I'm not bringing them into this and nor will I discuss it. Ms. Concept is reaching for anything she can right now. It's like the Titanic
Old 04-17-2008, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool C in Concept

I was woundering were the C went.........................I got it figured out now.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

I looked hard at Concept at the Chicago show a couple of years ago. Have always liked CC boats and for the most part, liked what I saw. If the folks at Concept do not believe that their behavior on this site does not affect potential sales, think again. Factory representation and service makes all the difference in the world to me. No one wins here from the standpoint that current Concept owners on this site no longer have their own forum. That is a shame and was totally preventable.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I apologized to you personally dreamer and all other members. You saying he has a life when he bullies people from 6am to 12midnight on a computer.

Let us think of ourselves as living in a house with many windows. At each window is a different view, and within each view are many things to catch our attention -- perhaps there are some people, some traffic, some buildings, a horizon, and some trees. If we always go to the same window and focus on the same object, we are not using all our choices. We may have overlooked some things in our lives that need attention. There are many things we are totally powerless over. Our power exists in changing the focus of our attention.

My attention is leaving this forum forever. I have to go work a boat show now. And for everyone that wants to follow with nasty remarks and for every post that continues because Offshore Only will not delete this when I know they have been asked a few times by other manufacturer friends of mine, I say I am sorry to the whole performance industry for the behavior this thread has displayed. I will not try to defend myself, it is only fueling the fire.

God Bless
Old 04-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

seems that she has a very big shovel and doesn't know when to stop digging her hole. but, if her boss doesn't mind her putting up these posts and also doesn't care what the members think then that isn't someone i would expect to do the right thing in a boat deal. my .02 and i'm done with it.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

I'll bet that IB loves this.
Traffic MUST be up.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Concept (Susan) you never stood up for me during all my delivery problems with my 2004 Concept you blamed everything on me (I had been on the boat a total of less than 3 minutes with my dealer and a friend) and the dealer. So I would say you did not work hard to fix things and threw everything into my lap and blamed the dealer. Then you called me to chew me out! What kind of service was that? You called my wife a crazy bit*h! She still has not forget that since she is the most level headed person I've ever known.
Are you kidding me!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Goodbye. You proved my point more than once.

I have and will continue to help any member here with anything I can. Can't wait to see everyone again soon and tell some good stories over a cold one or 13.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:37 AM
snl
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wow, how does she keep her job? It sure isn't because she is smart, and certainly knows nothing about marketing. Hmmmm, I would guess it was something else, but she isn't good looking either.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool problem with Bill????

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Again, I'm stating for the record that Shogren and I resolved the problem privately. I'm not bringing them into this and nor will I discuss it. Ms. Concept is reaching for anything she can right now. It's like the Titanic
If your problem is with Dolla???? Why do you keep bashing everyone on this board??? Keep it between you and Bill. Ohh, and your statement about not selling boats out the back door is BS. You sold one boat to a salesman in Dallas to sell to a guy in NC..................what dealer lost a sale on that???? I meet you at the Miami show that year with the sales guy from Dallas and the customer from NC.......... your not very nice.