were can I get my headers pressure tested in Miami

Notices

were can I get my headers pressure tested in Miami

Old 04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
ya still didn't esplain how your going to heat them up hot enough to find things YOUR way...

oh, that's right, your Obama's cousin, and you don't have the answer to another direct question either...

I never said your way wouldn't work, my way is faster, and with 99% positive results

whatever
I'm sure we've both been doing this for a long time.. Myself professionally for a good while...

Have a good day..

Last edited by Panther; 04-18-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya still didn't esplain how your going to heat them up hot enough to find things YOUR way...

oh, that's right, your Obama's cousin, and you don't have the answer to another direct question either...

I never said your way wouldn't work, my way is faster, and with 99% positive results

whatever
Actually I thought my headers were perfect, air or water no leaks. Then I used water, applied heat with an acetylene plumbers torch. Found a small leak in the collector.

With the acetylene torch I was able to get it all the way down the exhaust to the collector. Had to do it in the dark with a small flashlight that I could put down there too. It was small, but it was leaking. Would it have leaked down enough to hurt the motor, probably not this season but probably next season.

If you like I could shoot some pictures tonight of how you put a plumbers torch into a 4" exhaust.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Attached Thumbnails were can I get my headers pressure tested in Miami-headers%2525202%252520004%252520%252528large%252529.jpg  

Last edited by Panther; 04-18-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
I called you a retard, not Mbam....I respect him...

Remember, you threw the first punch by making derogatory statements...

Use your method, I never said it was wrong, just maybe not as thorough. I am trying to help people but you feel yours is the best method so please everyone use the Bugzilla technique.... Just don't cry when you blow a $20K engine. What I said is that I have found it to be unreliable.... I used to do it your way and someone with a helluva lot more experience showed me how to do it the failsafe way when I was just out of high school....

Mr. V used to do it your way until I showed him the right way...and look what happened....
Panther you tard, you have all this time to spend on the board, come down and rebuld my transom assemblies. Geeze at least make someone happy
Old 04-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Panther you tard, you have all this time to spend on the board, come down and rebuld my transom assemblies. Geeze at least make someone happy
You're right.... lets go boating!

Looks like I'm going over to Billy's Saturday to set up his new Demon Carb...we might just have to take it for a ride and see what that Velocity can do!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whats that word I am looking for????

Oh yeah Dikc head!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

be carefull who you call a retard... they just might surprise you..
I dont have a dog in the fight....but I think you might have severely misjudged the company of people your talking to Buizilla, of course unless your $200k piston motors are pushing out runs in the 190mph range....

You both have a different method, big deal....
Old 04-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Registered

come on guys, there is always more than one way to do things!! at least we are testing for leaks, do you know how many people never pull there CMI's and test them?? i have pulled mine for the last 2 years to test so far so good, hope my luck holds
Old 04-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered

8 are jacketed welded stainless steel... they NEVER leaked for 20 years until some brilliant torch monkey got ahold of them recently... you can talk to the original owner of them, the boat is at a BIG marina in Ft Laud if you still have doubts, the owner is a HUGE credible player in real life... no BS here dude, wanna meet me at Roscioli's?? I can prove anything I say to you, any time, anywhere. Call my bluff. Please.

9 are cast iron, big deal, they are still jacketed, they are all brand new, and 4 of those leak, doing it my way.

none were discovered your way, none, nada

it's your mission to find the leakers, your way, I doubt you will..

You strike me as if you have the little man syndrome, do have a vett or a big truck... you really are a dumb ass, instead of hearing what he said, all you want to do is argue; and whats up with the political crap, there all fukin useless, a tits and ass in 08, and a half breed, half honky and all donkey...

I found them ALL immediately, my way, in fact an engine scientist from MI doubted me last week and came personally from MI and inspected them my way, they leak checked him your way with water/heat and 100# of air pressure his way and that didn't work out well for him, he's leaving Monday back to St Clemens MI with the crap good's, hurry on down now Einstein, you'll miss the show

I sent the heat test damaged set to AL for a 2nd opinion my way, and it was conclusive as well, you want to see that report too??

i'm sure your way works for you, and I damn sure know my way works for me...

your way is NOT the bible, it's merely another test method,

do you really think air is thicker than water ?? that's why planes fly underwater and submarines cruise the sky's... even your buddy John Kerry knows better than that

yeah, okayyyyy

just admit it Einstein, you met your match, just man up, your way is not infallible, Physics 101 can prove you wrong and I have 2 crate loads, about $60,000 of hard evidence, you've got one picture of a patched up collector, whoopee doooo

your worried about a 20k engine??, that's chicken scratch, pal i'm worried about ingesting water in a pair of 200k each engines in a 2 million $$$ boat, your 20k toybox engines in your Apache dinghy are chum in the real world...

be carefull who you call a retard... they just might surprise you..
You really are a dick head, instead of hearing what he said you only want to run you fukin mouth, you strike me as if you have little man syndrome, do have a Vett or a big truck. That should make up for your little PEEPEE and short body and whats up with the political crap there all fukin idiots you have tits and ass in 08, and "Halfbread" half honkey and all donkey, we will never win with all of the dumb asses in DC, oh by the way are you in the senate?
Old 04-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
You really are a dick head, instead of hearing what he said you only want to run you fukin mouth, you strike me as if you have little man syndrome, do have a Vett or a big truck. That should make up for your little PEEPEE and short body and whats up with the political crap there all fukin idiots you have tits and ass in 08, and "Halfbread" half honkey and all donkey, we will never win with all of the dumb asses in DC, oh by the way are you in the senate?

now thats funny, I dont care who you are....thats funny

Quick Reply: were can I get my headers pressure tested in Miami

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.