Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The boat looks amazing!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:32 PM
GT
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jeff,

I am really happy to hear that you are enjoying your combination. The boat is truely amazing and I appreciate your business. Let me know if you need anything.

BTW, If you would rather have a wix filter, I will send you one free I have them too.

Gary Taylor/TPI

Last edited by GT; 04-18-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Registered

Hey Gary,Yes it seems like the boat and motor are getting high praises...trust me you and Steve are the reason it is what it is on the filter...hell yea I'll take one I plan on burning alot of gas this summer, will be changing oil pretty regular.* Did you get my email a couple of days ago?* I didn't here back from ya thought maybe you out fighting a fire* Let me know what you and Steve came up with and we will go from there.Everybody take notice this dude builds one hell of a motor TRUST ME
Old 04-19-2008, 12:45 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Boat looks sweet cant't wait to see it at the tic faw 200
Old 04-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Registered

You need to haul her up to Grand Lake here in OK for a weekend. I'm dying to see it up close. Poker run maybe?
Old 04-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Hey Jayhawk,

Man I would love to come up...but man thats a haul your more that welcome to come kick it down in South Louisiana with us, at the prop stop heck the weekend of the 3rd in May we will be having the Ticfaw 200 its always great fun, there are some big boys come down for this one.

Man if your looking for a much better ride than your pantera, you would be amazed...I have never owned a cat that was this size just small STV's but this thing rides like a Cadilac, we got rid of a 22' deep V bowrider when I bought this one. One of the big OK from the wife was when she rode in the first boat RPM built, you don't feel anything if you run in a 1-3 foot chop or overtake other boats on the lake...the boat just skips right on over um. This is funny the first day out when I got her home I drove it past a few boats and thought to myself "this is phukin awsome" we got in the lake going to Ticfaw and there were 3' rollers I get about half way across and the wife cant find the bottel opener, I stop the boat to help her look for it and the water was breaking over the bow, never new it was that rough, it was like any other water. If I would have been in my other boat we would have had to turn around if not we would be black and blue when we got there. Just think you can go 100mph in 3-4' seas and notin you pants
Old 04-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

We may have to take you up on that 26. I fell in love with this boat the first time I saw it in the magazine. I called and talked to the guys about it and really wanted to build one. My wife needs a boat that takes the rough of Grand and LOTO well. Our boat does well n my opinion at Grand, but LOTO is a slow drive. She says she gets beat up both places. We had put a smaller cat out of the picture as we wanted something with a cabin to stay in. The bank wouldn't let us buy a new boat this year, so our current plan is to get a nice camper/fifth wheel to be our lake house. That being said, the small cat may be back in the picture for next year or the year after since we won't need a sleep worthy cabin.

I definitely want to check out how it does in the rough. I'll keep in touch and see if we can't hook up sometime. Thanks for the offer!
Old 04-19-2008, 10:12 AM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Man awesome boay cant wait to see it. Congrats
Old 04-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered

Jeff congrats on your purchase, your boat turned out awsome!Just so you know Im one of the few proud RPM family members, and look forward to one day runnin with you all...
If you get out west let me know. Steeves got my #!!
P.S. cant wait till my warranty is up so i can go visit GT!!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Registered

Default Norway Boat

Here are some pics of the Norway Boat
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Revolution Performance Marine W/Taylor Performance 848-100_0559.jpg   2008 Revolution Performance Marine W/Taylor Performance 848-img_0040.jpg   2008 Revolution Performance Marine W/Taylor Performance 848-100_0563.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2008 Revolution Performance Marine W/Taylor Performance 848

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.