Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2008 Revolution Performance Marine W/Taylor Performance 848 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184767-2008-revolution-performance-marine-w-taylor-performance-848-a.html)

22zxla 06-07-2008 09:55 AM

Had the pleasure of seeing jeffs boat in person at the maurepas jam. Its absolutely as nice as the pics or better. The thing that struck me is the size seems bigger than 26ft. Everything is perfect from engine compartment to the gel coat, real clean! Really like the wind screen as opposed to canopys as well. Really liked talking to jeff cause he will tell you what things really cost and what he paid because most people are funny about that and wont answear. It i had the funds it would be my next boat i was that impressed! See ya on the river.

26 REDLINE 06-07-2008 08:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jmeng (Post 2582514)
Looks great man. Can't wait to see it on the water.

Just got in around 5:00 we were out out all day, we put in @ FREDD'S and run the 100mile trip, here are some pics, lake was rough, maybe we will see you tomorrow...:drink:

26 REDLINE 06-07-2008 08:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Rough Lake and DRUNK WIFE:Whatever:

rlj676 06-08-2008 11:52 AM

Nice pics, looks like a fun weekend.

Since my boat plans have most likely been delayed until next year, feel free to post away with pics for those of us living vicariously.:drink:

26 REDLINE 06-08-2008 04:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rlj676 (Post 2583615)
Nice pics, looks like a fun weekend.

Since my boat plans have most likely been delayed until next year, feel free to post away with pics for those of us living vicariously.:drink:

Another weekend out in the Bayou:Whatever:

26 REDLINE 06-08-2008 04:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
WATCH OUT FOR THE POPO'S:greenchainsaw:

26 REDLINE 06-13-2008 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by 22zxla (Post 2582937)
Had the pleasure of seeing jeffs boat in person at the maurepas jam. Its absolutely as nice as the pics or better. The thing that struck me is the size seems bigger than 26ft. Everything is perfect from engine compartment to the gel coat, real clean! Really like the wind screen as opposed to canopys as well. Really liked talking to jeff cause he will tell you what things really cost and what he paid because most people are funny about that and wont answear. It i had the funds it would be my next boat i was that impressed! See ya on the river.

Hey Dude,

Are you going to be at the Royal Purple Poker Run on the 21st :drink: we need to hook up for the weekend, I'll take you for a ride:evilb:...I am running a BMax drive runs good but I can't wait to put the MMW drive back on, it will be back on Friday the 20th, but I don't want to rush I'll swap them out for the following weekend, MMW had some shifting problems, which turned out to pit all the gears:angry-smiley-038: I am sure it had nothing to do with me launching her @ 100mph:eek:could have forgot to pull out of her 1 time:cool-smiley-011: well I know you have my number give me a shout next weekend...

26 REDLINE 06-13-2008 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo (Post 2529595)
Sweet.....guy on my lake just got one last summer. I wanted to see it during delivery but could not time it right. I think he has a 600hp of some sort.

Looks like a mean boat. Any bets on when it chews through that MMworx drive? hell, maybe it wont.

MMW drive??? 11hrs:hitfan: good news is even though it's not a warr. Arron and Jason are totaly awsome for helping a brother out didn't charge me at all for the labor, just for the parts...can't really ask for anymore, you wouldn't get that out of Tegue or Imco :party-smiley-004:...I'm sure it was my fault,
you know new boat 1000hp...fastest 26' on the river, and big waves:cool-smiley-026:oh well it's only money, if you can't afford it never buy a boat, that's 1 thing that is a money pit, ex-wifes are cheeper:cool-smiley-011: