Notices

36 concept

Old 04-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fubard
its a 03 410 sundancer yes he has a buyer for it, its been lift kept since brand new and its in sarasota (bird key) along with the 59 fairline
Nice boat. I think you will also enjoy the less fuel and maintance then coming from that boat. Besides then you will have 2 boats that are totally opposite.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i really only get sundays off and its a beeotch taken the 59 out just for fun unless we go out for the night but just to run around in i think the concepts a good choice, Mike said i will use it more than the 59. might put that up for sale.. well after the hawk key run lol
Old 04-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i really only get sundays off and its a beeotch taken the 59 out just for fun unless we go out for the night but just to run around in i think the concepts a good choice, Mike said i will use it more than the 59. might put that up for sale.. well after the hawk key run lol
With the 36 you will not even think twice about dropping it in the water to get lunch and come back. I hear you about taking the 59 out. Sold a triple engine 47 last year and will be looking forward to a twin outboard boat next.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
They are in the water in Texas until Sunday night. So there was no way it would ever have been on Monday. I was thought it was going to be Tuesday. He said he will call me and let me know how the show goes. If they have to stay around on Monday for more test rides then it would be Wednesday.
I must have totally misunderstood. I travel most ever week so the weekdays are never good for me. I hate that I will miss out seeing the Lattitude in person. I am really bummed! Even Lisa was excited!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I must have totally misunderstood. I travel most ever week so the weekdays are never good for me. I hate that I will miss out seeing the Lattitude in person. I am really bummed! Even Lisa was excited!
I will try to remember to bring a camera. Maybe they will postpone it until the weekend? Maybe you will have to stop down there when you go to the keys? Get them to loan you one for the keys trip.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I will try to remember to bring a camera. Maybe they will postpone it until the weekend? Maybe you will have to stop down there when you go to the keys? Get them to loan you one for the keys trip.
Yeah that would be sweet! I put my 38TE back up for sale with Allstar the Latitude dealer as a broker. We will see.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered

With the 36 you will not even think twice about dropping it in the water to get lunch and come back. I hear you about taking the 59 out. Sold a triple engine 47 last year and will be looking forward to a twin outboard boat next.
I think a friend of mine called you on it Doug Page He had a 38 foutain and has a car lot down here. was it the one on the lift red yellow and silver.low profile windshield?? if it was good looking fountain stored behind your house.

Last edited by fubard; 04-24-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I think a friend of mine called you on it Doug Page He had a 38 foutain and has a car lot down here. was it the one on the lift red yellow and silver.low profile windshield?? if it was good looking fountain stored behind your house.
That was the boat. Was fun as hell to run in the rough stuff, but was more expensive to run than I wanted to spend.
Attached Thumbnails 36 concept-dsc01467.jpg  
Old 04-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered

That was a good looking boat, I enjoyed my cig, i had a 38 foutain at the lake of the ozarks great ride too. well maybe we see each other in our CC and if you know mike we are bound too. lolol im usally at jewfish in the 59 if you see us stop in for a cold one, the name on the boat is ciao bella
Old 04-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Registered

I was thinking of putting 350 Verado's on my 41....this is what Pantera has done to a few of their 28's.
Attached Thumbnails 36 concept-pic_1293.jpg   36 concept-pic_1302.jpg  

Quick Reply: 36 concept

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.