Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who spiked OSO with the bad attitude? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184863-who-spiked-oso-bad-attitude.html)

handfulz28 04-18-2008 04:12 PM

Who spiked OSO with the bad attitude?

Man, it finally bit me today. Between Bill and the C from _oncept, Panther and Buizilla going at it with torches and air pressure, Sunkin calling me a Liberal.....wtf? :evilb:

I had some dumb sh!t go wrong on me this week. I hope we all have a good weekend. Winter is over isn't it?

f311fr1 04-18-2008 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by handfulz28 (Post 2530530)
Man, it finally bit me today. Between Bill and the C from _oncept, Panther and Buizilla going at it with torches and air pressure, Sunkin calling me a Liberal.....wtf? :evilb:

I had some dumb sh!t go wrong on me this week. I hope we all have a good weekend. Winter is over isn't it?

I really hope that Spring is here.

Racegirl3 04-18-2008 04:43 PM

Sunkin called you a liberal? :eek: Damn ... thats a little harsh isnt it?

:p:D

ciaoderhead 04-18-2008 04:43 PM

85 today on the Chesapeake Bay. Cleaned the CC, packed a cooler, the dog jumped in the boat and went to the beach. Beautiful day and not a cloud in the sky. Swept away all my troubles. Hope you have a good weekend. Sunshine is on the way:cool-smiley-027:

BTW, I've been called a lot of things but nuthin' that bad......

RunninHotRacing163.1 04-18-2008 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by handfulz28 (Post 2530530)
, Sunkin calling me a Liberal.....wtf? :evilb:

Hey BIG Daddy dont let it get to ya he's called me worse then that :D:D

Have a Cocktail & enjoy the weekend :cool-smiley-027:

fund razor 04-18-2008 05:18 PM

Let's face it.... many people are liberal compared to Sunkin.

If Jayboat calls you a liberal.... you have a problem. :D

And btw.... on topic: I have been involved in some of that crap. Yep. No.... really. :D
But I think that this is a good place to post up that I have no agenda or hard feelings against anybody on here. Maybe disagree....maybe misunderstand. But no hard feelings. I hope that everybody has a safe season.

Cheers to the whole motley lot of ya.

Fund

bouyhunter 04-18-2008 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2530592)

And btw.... on topic: I have been involved in some of that crap. Yep. No.... really. :D
But I think that this is a good place to post up that I have no agenda or hard feelings against anybody on here. Maybe disagree....maybe misunderstand. But no hard feelings. I hope that everybody has a safe season.

Fund

Screw you, d!ckweed.
:D
See ya tommorrow!

stecz20 04-18-2008 05:22 PM

for once my name was not mentioned.....

fund razer and sunkin are the trouble makers....

thats what im talking about..

tank is still a homo.... A.K.A. Stickers

RunninHotRacing163.1 04-18-2008 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2530592)

Fund

Dayum :cool-smiley-027: a round of shots to a safe season to all our OSO Bruthas