Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is Todd OK? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185316-todd-ok.html)

jhiguy377 04-24-2008 09:21 PM

Is Todd OK?

Anybody heard from Todd since all the health problems of last year?

bouyhunter 04-24-2008 09:36 PM

I assume you're talking about Todd Lahey.
Last I heard he's been doing well.
He's been here and on at least one other board.
Funny, he's only about 20 miles away, and I haven't met him yet. But the weather is just breaking around here.
I look forward to meeting up with him.
Todd?? you out there??

jhiguy377 04-24-2008 11:09 PM

good to hear that he's still kickin'

PhantomChaos 04-25-2008 01:30 AM

Hmmmmmmm..........who is Todd? Isn't there more than one in the US?

pullmytrigger 04-25-2008 08:48 AM

ahhhh yeah, does he have a screen name?

jhiguy377 04-25-2008 10:25 AM

ok, Nort(the one and only Nort in the US) bouyhunter's right; Todd Lahey is who I was asking about. And yes, I forgot his screen name - trying being my age for a day and see how much you remember-Jeff:D

DollaBill 04-25-2008 10:31 AM

I mean with 50,000+ members how can there be more than 1 todd? :)

Doller Offshore 04-25-2008 11:51 AM

Todd is doing well, sadley another famly member is ill....
update from March 10, 2008
Hello - we just wanted to update everyone on the test results from Seattle. We received wonderful news from Seattle. Todd's cells are now 100% donor cells. We are so relieved and thankful. The doctor's were a little concerned because when we left Seattle he was around 78% donor cells and at the one year mark he had dropped down to around 64% donor cells. So this is great news! He is continuing to decrease a few of the other medicines and still feeling great. He still sees Dr. Mannion every three weeks to check in and check on his counts. The plan now is to continue the slow taper of the medication and pray that the graft vs. host disease stays under control. We are heading back to Seattle sometime this summer for a two year checkup.

Please keep my second cousin John and his family in your prayers. John was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myeloid Leukemia) in October of 2006, he was in remission after his first round of chemo and just recently relapsed. He will be under going a bone marrow transplant within the next few months. Luckily his brother Dylan is a match. Please keep my cousin Lynn, her husband Donnie, and their kids, Katie, Dylan and John all in our prayers. John also has a caring bridge site:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/johnpfost

Thanks for all of your love, prayers and support.

Love to all!

CigBoat 04-25-2008 12:58 PM

I am here from time to time I like to check in and see whats goign on! I have been getting back to work and trying to start to lead a normal life again but I still dont have my strength back. I spend alot of time sleeping but I am getting there. I still am fighting the graft versus host and take about 21 pills a day to keep that in check (hey its down from the 68 at this time last year)

I guess it is not to bad of a time not to have a boat with twin blower motors with gas the way it is! Ha ha I know for some of you gas is the cheapest thing but for guys like me that did everything ourselves gas was a big expense back when it only cost 450.00 to fill up :)

jhiguy377 04-25-2008 02:07 PM

Good to hear from you Todd