Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales >

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Notices

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Old 04-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BryanTuvell
Wow!!! A friend of mine sent me this link...
I am a Hampton Roads boater and know MANY in this thread...
I lost 10 minutes of my life reading such BS... No way to get my 10 minutes back uh????
My 2 cents is; most people here on this thread need to get a life! Theres more to sitting on a computer and bashing someones deal.
Homework and surveys go a long way.

When I sell my 3rd Donzi someday in Hampton Roads I promise no issues... as none with the other 2.
To damn funny... now I know what the HRPA gang was reffering to this evening about a particular OSO post, but they were private and there was no bashing....

Best of luck to all concerned. Logging out, back to women and booze...
Bryan Tuvell
Yeah women and booze...right wheres the pics BIG Daddy
Old 04-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well they would all be G rated, did I catch someone sitting at their computer! :-)
Some of us do have class...
No pic's in the adult area either.
Boat with the HRPA and see the women my friend.

Best to all....
Bryan
Old 04-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
dont start that crap or this thread will end up in the UC you freak....LOL
Old 04-29-2008, 10:54 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
why dont you tell Hampton Roads to come here........................................! Your list of members is available and boats they own. Hmmmm. any warranty issues???? Let me get this right........ 6 boaters from Va step up here? You guys have a poker run or something?CG could be a problem if people arent safe etc

oh boy

Last edited by DollaBill; 04-29-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Banned

I called the guy yesterday and talked to him on his cell phone....

I tried to be cool about it and let him know that the antics wouldnt stop until he did the right thing and made chit right with Dustin.

He gave me the same chit story that his "ONE" nut hugger posted....Dustin bought the boat for $50k....Doesnt matter.....If Dustin bought the boat for $20k and you told him one good motor he's expectiong one good motor....

I would say based on my conversation with Stacey.....Masher is right....He takes it in the cheeks...

He is one of those sissy dudes who says he's going to sue everyone and hopes you buy the empty threat...I say instead of trying to sue everyone why dont you do whats right and pay up....at least do right and make the deal right....if it take writing a check then write it....

I'm with DollaBill, I have sold boats and made money...sold boats and lost money....no matter what I always did what was right....
Old 04-29-2008, 11:10 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Game on. Night OSO bro's. We'll discuss this in the am
Old 04-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BryanTuvell
Wow!!! A friend of mine sent me this link...

I am a Hampton Roads boater and know MANY in this thread...
I lost 10 minutes of my life reading such BS... No way to get my 10 minutes back uh????
My 2 cents is; most people here on this thread need to get a life! Theres more to sitting on a computer and bashing someones deal.

Homework and surveys go a long way.

When I sell my 3rd Donzi someday in Hampton Roads I promise no issues... as none with the other 2.
To damn funny... now I know what the HRPA gang was reffering to this evening about a particular OSO post, but they were private and there was no bashing....

Best of luck to all concerned. Logging out, back to women and booze...
Bryan Tuvell
Your WORD and HONESTY go a long way. HRPA must be so proud of a member screwing another boater. 3 boats you are the man.

Last edited by masher44; 04-30-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Game on. Night OSO bro's. We'll discuss this in the am
Stacey wake up call complete , Fax Bomb sent , VA police headed to Long Ducks house
Old 04-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by long duck dong
dont start that crap or this thread will end up in the UC you freak....LOL
WTF !!!! LDD this is a serious buyer Beware thread U nut huggin ***GOT Are you close to see stacy for lunch ?????
Old 04-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 273 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by asmith
I talked to stacy yesterday and he thinks its all as funny as all you guys do. Has anybody here stopped to ask the new owner how little he paid for a 94 top gun. Also has anybody asked why someone would pay 50K for a boat and never bother to even make sure the engine would start. Stacy told the new owner that the engine was running when it ran back in to the dock after the one motor blew up and it did. It had not been run since. There was no intentional deception, and I know this first hand because I was going to by the boat two months ago and he told me the same story. Seems that it should have had compression checked, I was going to if I bought it. Then again for what it went for, I wouldent have expected it to run. I dont have a dime in any of this but seems you guys jump on this with only one side of the story.
Allan Smith

I asked the price question - thanks for the answer. $50K for a 94 top gun............... and he just took the guys word for the engine condition. Sorry this has happened, but you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.