Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Notices

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
The question is not as to what kind of deal he did or didn't get. The question is not that he "only" paid $50k for a 94 Top Gun. The question is, did he actually get what he paid for? In this case, obviously not. The boat was sold for $50k with one running and one not running engine. Period. No, well you should be happy for just paying $50k and get a hull cause it's still a good deal. I hate that! It isn't what the deal was supposed to be! As far as a survey goes, who knows how it would have turned out. How many threads here have been about bad surveyors and surveys lately? More than there have been positive that's for sure.

It boils down to 2 very simple concepts. First, as a seller, you should not lie to move the product. If you do, no matter how good a "deal" it is, you are still a lying POS. Second, when you get caught in the lie, you do not tell your customer "FU" if you still wish to do business. Short sightedness like this has killed many a business. Anyone read the Passport Marine thread lately? Short sightedness anyone? I went through a similar deal last year when buying a new trailer. It sucks when it happens to you.

Sorry Texoma, you are flat wrong. Consumers have the right to not be lied to no matter how good the "deal" is. Period.
EXACTlY, and their in lies the rub, regardless of what was paid, it was misrepresented. Stacey i will be on the Jammin on tha james run, come out and party with us.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by never enuff
If your trying to make a point why don't you use some other example. Maybe if you volunteered or attended one of those events you might not be so quick to make light of those participating.
Jay

I agree thats a pretty stupid comment..
Old 04-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
.who by the way still haven't represented all the facts.
Lets hear the facts..
Old 04-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
is thread going to be deleted soon? WTF.
I don't see why it should. I think everyone is actually being pretty civil.

Buck
Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Winning an argument on an online chatroom is like winning a race in the special olympics. You may win, but your still retarded
You are a despicable human being. Not only are you cold hearted towards a nice guy who got really screwed, your comment about the special Olympics is beyond offensive. If I was a moderator, you would be gone.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:23 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
is thread going to be deleted soon? WTF.
Nope. What do they call those things in tx?.................... A 'lynchin boys. Blume you know what they are called. Help a jersey guy out here bro.

I was holding back because I really don't like to make a scene , but go Phuk yourself Tex. Time to go find another hobby.

I am not affiliated with OSO, nor do I speak on their behalf. These opinions are mine.

Can't wait to see my 5 friends at Jammin. Oh wait, make that 500 at Jammin and the other 49,000 elsewhere. Theres gotta be at least a thousand people that dont like me

Last edited by DollaBill; 04-30-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant stress I dont have a dime in any of this, but the facts are being left out.The boat was sold as the motor ran the last time the boat was in the water. I know for a fact that it did because stacy called me from the water to get some parts to fix the motor that had just blown up. The boat sat all winter in storage where evidently water got into the motor. I believe stacy honestly dident know about. The motor would not crank and BOTH PARTIES ASSUMED that the battery was dead. My myco trailer was supposed to be sold with this deal and stacy refused because there was a title problem which easily could have been slipped in but stacy wanted to tell the guy about it and he opted not to buy it. If he wanted to screw someone that would have been the perfect oppertunity. By the way a fellow OSO Member screwded me on the trailer. Title says it is a south florida when it is a myco. I guess I should have come on here and cried foul. I also should have come on here last month after I just bought two bowtie blocks that were useless and sold as perfect. I should have gotten pictures my problem. I dident come on here and call this guy a POS. The yankee knows who he is. Or the prochargers from this board that blew up after two hours that were sold as low hours. I could go on and on. as a matter of fact I cant remember anything I have bought off of here that was sold as described except the OSO gladiator. There was a red flag when the motor wouldent start that was ignored. By the way to you guys who talked *hit about me I will be at the james poker run, I will be in a orange top gun or the OSO gladiator. And the remark about the special olympics you guys come on here and talk all this smack, and someone makes a remark, that I thought was hilarious by the way, and you want him thrown off the board. Seems a little hipocritical to me.
Allan Smith
Old 04-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by asmith
stacy called me from the water to get some parts to fix the motor that had just blown up. The boat sat all winter in storage where evidently water got into the motor.

Hey Allen
What part was he looking for? The head gasket? That seems to be a chitload of water getting in over the winter.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Allan,

If you thought the Special Olympics comment was appropriate or funny, then you a tool.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by asmith
I cant stress I dont have a dime in any of this, but the facts are being left out.The boat was sold as the motor ran the last time the boat was in the water. I know for a fact that it did because stacy called me from the water to get some parts to fix the motor that had just blown up. The boat sat all winter in storage where evidently water got into the motor. I believe stacy honestly dident know about. The motor would not crank and BOTH PARTIES ASSUMED that the battery was dead. My myco trailer was supposed to be sold with this deal and stacy refused because there was a title problem which easily could have been slipped in but stacy wanted to tell the guy about it and he opted not to buy it. If he wanted to screw someone that would have been the perfect oppertunity. By the way a fellow OSO Member screwded me on the trailer. Title says it is a south florida when it is a myco. I guess I should have come on here and cried foul. I also should have come on here last month after I just bought two bowtie blocks that were useless and sold as perfect. I should have gotten pictures my problem. I dident come on here and call this guy a POS. The yankee knows who he is. Or the prochargers from this board that blew up after two hours that were sold as low hours. I could go on and on. as a matter of fact I cant remember anything I have bought off of here that was sold as described except the OSO gladiator. There was a red flag when the motor wouldent start that was ignored. By the way to you guys who talked *hit about me I will be at the james poker run, I will be in a orange top gun or the OSO gladiator. And the remark about the special olympics you guys come on here and talk all this smack, and someone makes a remark, that I thought was hilarious by the way, and you want him thrown off the board. Seems a little hipocritical to me.
Allan Smith
1. I'll take a MYCO (thats the way you say it) over anything else.
2. Its not our OSO glad anyomore. Now its yours
3. 83 signed members msg'd me that are coming to jammin

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.