Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales >

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Notices

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Old 04-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Houston, we have a problem. Either he's out of ink, he unplugged his fax machine, or he's blocked my number after receiving multiple black faxes from me. I can no longer get through.

My redial button is officially worn out.

Buck
Old 04-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Stecz would like to help out with the sending of red paper but he only has traditional white paper until his next period.
i love you....
Old 04-28-2008, 02:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

866-369-0588

Time to start running up his phone bill.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here is his cell 757-439-4427
Old 04-28-2008, 02:34 PM

I just speed-dialled him about a dozen times. He stared letting voice mail handle it, which is even better. The meter keeps running whether the douchebag talks or not.

Right now the voicemail is just recording away and the meter is running on his line. I don't know if it's time limited or not. I'll just let it run all afternoon and evening.

Since I've been typing this, I've gotten two other lines going, all running the bill up at the same time. This is fun.

Went back to the first one and hit the # after about 10 minutes- it dumped me back into the menu. I hit "3" and it lets me start re-recording all over again.

If we all do this, we'll probably get into him for a few hundred bucks an hour. I'm going to leave 4 lines running on his voicemail all night. I wish I could be there when he opens his phone bill next month. thirty grand in 800-number usage? Sweet. That'll be way better than the FAXBOMB. No "Tyler Durden Surprise" though. Maybe I can figure a way to voicemail him a cock- I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Once more back to all the lines- did the "#" and the "3". Both reset. He's gonna $hit.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered

im gonna call him and ask about the 2 for 1 rim job offer....
Old 04-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I just speed-dialled him about a dozen times. He stared letting voice mail handle it, which is even better. The meter keeps running whether the douchebag talks or not.

Right now the voicemail is just recording away and the meter is running on his line. I don't know if it's time limited or not. I'll just let it run all afternoon and evening.

Since I've been typing this, I've gotten two other lines going, all running the bill up at the same time. This is fun.

Went back to the first one and hit the # after about 10 minutes- it dumped me back into the menu. I hit "3" and it lets me start re-recording all over again.

If we all do this, we'll probably get into him for a few hundred bucks an hour. I'm going to leave 4 lines running on his voicemail all night. I wish I could be there when he opens his phone bill next month. thirty grand in 800-number usage? Sweet. That'll be way better than the FAXBOMB. No "Tyler Durden Surprise" though. Maybe I can figure a way to voicemail him a cock- I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Once more back to all the lines- did the "#" and the "3". Both reset. He's gonna $hit.

hey sunken, i dont care what long duck dong says about you, you're ok......
Old 04-28-2008, 02:36 PM

He's got his phone rolling from the 800 to call forwarding onto his cell- he's not answering, although some broad offered to kick my a$$. Not answering now though. Too bad
Old 04-28-2008, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
hey sunken, i dont care what long duck dong says about you, you're ok......
He's mostly right.

No luck on voicemailing a cock yet. Still working on it.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:41 PM

OK, so if you leave the voicemail long enough, it defaults to the message, but it keeps cycling the message over and over again. Running that 800 number.

All this attention should be good for his business. No fax, major phone bill and the aggravation of trying to find real customer voicemails in a pile of thousands of junk one's and not being able to answer the phone.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long it will take for him to surrender to the OSO a$$hole brigade?

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.