Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Notices

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Old 05-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NickOTeen
So when there are 50 people disagreeing with you in this thread that should tell you something. Numbers don't lie.
Thats as straight forward as it gets. You always have one.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:43 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I won't beat this dead horse anymore. My primary reasoning is the price of $50K DOES represent the condition of the boat......so I see no misrepresentation. I'm a numbers guy so you can tell me everything I want to hear, but the numbers never lie as is in business and in the end thats all that matters......... to me anyway.
In this case the numbers do lie,,, because, the number indicated that one engine ran,,, It did not , therefore the number should be less !! , remember ,, the seller set the price and or agreed to it ,, the buyer did not get what was represented ,,, end or story ,, the numbers do not add up !

RHC
Old 05-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I won't beat this dead horse anymore. My primary reasoning is the price of $50K DOES represent the condition of the boat......so I see no misrepresentation. I'm a numbers guy so you can tell me everything I want to hear, but the numbers never lie as is in business and in the end thats all that matters......... to me anyway.
This one answers my question much better than your actual answer. In this one, you say that it is in fact ok for a seller renege on a deal if the seller thinks the buyer got a good enough deal.

You are saying that it would be ok if I decided to charge a client half price for a job and then only did half the job, and then said hey, you only had to pay 50% of my normal price. You should just be happy with what you got. If I did that, I'd be out of business yesterday. Owning my own business, I know the true value of my integrity and good reputation. You are telling us all that integrity has no bearing on business deals, only the almighty dollar.

I'm not trying to personally attack you Tex, but your value system seems a little warped. We as human beings have to interact with other human beings to do business. We are not a computer interfacing with another computer. The numbers have to be right in a business deal, but in the end, if you have no integrity, you have nothing.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There can be only one reason in Tex thinking, his name wasn't on the bottom right of the check.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Registered

stacey new both motors had to be rebuilt i rode in the boat last year and told him the head gaskets were bad but he sold it to a FRIEND and screw him (told him it was turn key) the
guy owed him 10,000 and didn't want to pay him because the motor blew so thats when it went up for sale i don't think they winterized the boat thats why the other motor was locked up or from the head gaskets leaking (check the headers)he also said on the phone last week he went to see if the motor would start and it would not turn over so he said
screw it i am not messing with it.(i don't care) he is getting a good deal. i think if he would of told dustin the truth he still would of bought it but it's not knowing the truth that hurts.

HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU DUSTIN.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baja36ft
stacey new both motors had to be rebuilt i rode in the boat last year and told him the head gaskets were bad but he sold it to a FRIEND and screw him (told him it was turn key) the
guy owed him 10,000 and didn't want to pay him because the motor blew so thats when it went up for sale i don't think they winterized the boat thats why the other motor was locked up or from the head gaskets leaking (check the headers)he also said on the phone last week he went to see if the motor would start and it would not turn over so he said
screw it i am not messing with it.(i don't care) he is getting a good deal. i think if he would of told dustin the truth he still would of bought it but it's not knowing the truth that hurts.

Wow...thats crazy..
Old 05-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BillR
Your not really blackballing a dealer. Stacy is a mechanic, not a salesman. Was the boat bought from Stacy or the dealership?

He may work for a dealer, but I believe Stacy owned the boat.
I think Stacy got the boat w/ the idea of fixing it up and selling it and he had it for well over a year. The boat was run in a poker run about a year ago.

I hope everything works out for Dustin!!
YES BILL STACEY IS THE DEALER HE SELLS BOATS NOW....
Old 05-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by baja36ft

This guy should go to jail. He is a fraud and a criminal.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered

here are a few pic's...
Attached Files
File Type: zip
94 cig.zip (837.1 KB, 131 views)
Old 05-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just got a update from my engine builder he is in the middle of tearing it down. He just called broken valve spring everything is rusted soild push rods lifters you name it. But hey its turn key.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.