Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund >

Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Notices

Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Old 04-26-2008, 07:06 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Bob Barnhart, OSO Bobthebuilder; John Barkley, OSO NaplesBaja and Hans Haedelt, OSO Rockstrmkr, THANK YOU !!!
for everything you have done and continue to do in preserving Jennifer's future.

Great job Jennifer in your accomplishments so far. You are making all of us proud !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-26-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And he seemed like a cool guy. Can't wait for the next run. Did you guys notice the comments under the story? Some tool says it's the boater groups fault that this happened. What an a**hole.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
That is both kind and generous but for now I feel we should wait on that. There is still about $15K in the Trust which is plenty for now. If we get the bank to come good for their mistake we will be in good shape. We also think the court will order restitution but I have no idea where Nate would get the money from.
Bob
Bob, I'll gladly send a check to the fund. Now or in the future. When you feel it's time, let me know.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:56 AM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Dam the scum that surfaces never ceases to amaze me. Bob I think you should order the "Code Red" on this guy!!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

I was proud to be a member of OSO when we raised the money at the original event, now after reading these comments, I'm overwhelmed with the responses. Thank you for your support!!!! We are following this through until the end, and we will keep everyone up to date.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Don't know what to say. You reading this Augie? TCB.

Bob, post where donations can be sent and I'm sure the fund can be topped off asap.
Thank you Bill and others. Like I said last night , lets wait some and see if the Bank will come good. The police had asked us not to approach the Bank until after an arrest had been made. That will be done soon now.

In addition to going to school, Jennifur continues to work part time in a restaurant. I spoke to her yesterday to keep her informed of what was coming down. She informed me that after this semester, she will work for the summer as she did last year and resume college in September.

Bob
Old 04-26-2008, 09:15 AM
Registered

Wow, some people are just creepy.

Glad to hear he's been arrested, the money will hopefully be recouped and Jennifer is a thriving young woman and doing as it appears, her best.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How could ya sleep at night .....you have no conscience at all to be able to do something like that...FMO went above and beyond...good job guys....
Old 04-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

John- You've said it best! I too am truly proud to be a member of the OSO community...the outpouring of support is truly gratifying...

The great news is that Jennifur has a 4.0 grade point average, and she's moving right along !!!

I guess the two things that piss me off the most in hindsight are seeing Nate at the Worlds in Key West last year having a great time, buying drinks for everyone...Oh well, I guess I know where the money came from.
More disturbing was when we finally got him to meet with us at my office in Naples, to make him accountable and have him resign from the trust.....He brought his children along!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered

Un-real.

Quick Reply: Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.