Like Tree2Likes

Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Old 04-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD

Why let a guy without a pot to piss in act as a trustee????

Hindsight 20-20 ok, but Bob B should have been the only guy in charge, we all feel fairly secure with a gentleman of his stature.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
Bob- is he out already? Perhaps John B can enlighten us if the inmates have internet access in the Naples jail?
Jay. I don't know if he is out or not. Hope he gets to sit there for a good long time to think about what he has done.
Bob
Old 04-26-2008, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown42 View Post
Why let a guy without a pot to piss in act as a trustee????

Hindsight 20-20 ok, but Bob B should have been the only guy in charge, we all feel fairly secure with a gentleman of his stature.
At the time, Nate had a fairly successful landscape business which he has since lost. As I stated in the opening post, he used his Naples connections to secure the use of Bayfront for the fund raiser, contacted several local businesses for auction items, knew both the Simpson and Molter families and was our contact with them. He actually worked very hard during the fund raising and as I said, his heart seemed to be in the right place.
I had only known him for about a year and a half and had considered him a friend. He was a fun guy that knew just about everyone in Naples and had lots of friends.
His life has been on a downward spiral recently and hopefully he has hit bottom and will take the right steps to turn his life around.
I know I will never trust him again.
Bob
Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

My Boats: 1989 10 mtr Fountain

Bob, after reading all the posts about what has happened here, it just amazes me how anyone could do that to a child that lost everything. Pretty fk'n sad.
On the brighter note, glad to hear that Jennifer is doing well and her life is in a positive spin forward. You and your friends are doing a marvelous job looking after her. Very few people would go to the exptremes that you guys are going through for her. They say that all good deeds get rewarded in the end, and you guys oughta be very proud of what you all are doing, as some day you will see your rewards with Jennifer.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 04-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!

Sad!
Old 04-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

My Boats: Baja 25 Outlaw

I can't believe what some of these people do. Seems like it happens more and more everyday
Old 04-28-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cevert View Post
As far as restitution, Capt Nate should donate a kidney to a needy child .
If you need someone to remove it, I'm your guy.
VtSteve likes this.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: 38 Fountain Fever with #4's, ok so it really 35

"There isn't a person in this world you can trust but your mother, and you better keep a damn good eye on her to"

Sometimes it absolutely amazes me at people's greed and who they would steal from. She is only a young girl that has lost everything that mattered to her. It good to hear that she is excelling in school and doing the people that donated to her proud .

As for this tool, ship him up here to the Windy and I'm sure 10x and I can find something to do with him.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x View Post
Bob, after reading all the posts about what has happened here, it just amazes me how anyone could do that to a child that lost everything. Pretty fk'n sad.
On the brighter note, glad to hear that Jennifer is doing well and her life is in a positive spin forward. You and your friends are doing a marvelous job looking after her. Very few people would go to the exptremes that you guys are going through for her. They say that all good deeds get rewarded in the end, and you guys oughta be very proud of what you all are doing, as some day you will see your rewards with Jennifer.

Frank
Bob: Frank echoes my sentiments. Keep up the good work, and know that many are behind you for anything you may need. I noticed one item in this thread, Zero Cavity?????? I am now with Randy Sweers at fastboats.com and I notice we have a listing on the Zero Cavity, what should I know???? By the way it was a pleasure meeting you in Miami, are you comming over in June for the legends thing and Bimini race???
Old 04-28-2008, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7xchamp View Post
Bob: Frank echoes my sentiments. Keep up the good work, and know that many are behind you for anything you may need. I noticed one item in this thread, Zero Cavity?????? I am now with Randy Sweers at fastboats.com and I notice we have a listing on the Zero Cavity, what should I know???? By the way it was a pleasure meeting you in Miami, are you comming over in June for the legends thing and Bimini race???
Hello Ritchie and thank you. I will PM you this evening with info on the former Zero Cavity.

I am hoping to come down ( over? LOL ) for legends and may even enter a boat. I think that will be a very memorable weekend.

Talk soon and again thank you Ritchie and others for your support for Jennifur and your understanding over what has happened. We will keep everyone informed of our progress on this.

Bob